Rainbows

Jan 12, 2018
Help....
In the mission one, I have a blank screen. I didn´t see any kind buttom´s or something alse.
Mission.PNG

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Morning people!
A couple of new comments to go through. Tho I am going to ignore the usual trolls. Like lolpandada and the rest.

There is still a very different opinion about the new gameplay part. Some like it and some do not.
I am very open-minded about the whole thing.
I probably give it a week or two and then make a big poll on the overall status of it. I would have wanted a bit more in-depth on what they didn't like with the new system to see if it had potential or if they wished a complete scratch.

Must admit, people that go as far as saying they are leaving and won't play the game due to the new gameplay are a bit odd for me. You can just turn it off. Oh well.

Then there are the ones that are complaining about savegames not working. Been shared many times now it won't and is a first for the game. It's a game in development. It can happen.

I Will go through the posts and try to answer all the ones I can.
Thank ya all for the comments.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Morning people!
A couple of new comments to go through. Tho I am going to ignore the usual trolls. Like lolpandada and the rest.

There is still a very different opinion about the new gameplay part. Some like it and some do not.
I probably give it a week or two and then make a big poll on the overall status of it. I would have wanted a bit more in-depth on what they didn't like with the new system to see if it had potential or if they wished a complete scratch.

Must admit, people that go as far as saying they are leaving and won't play the game due to the new gameplay are a bit odd for me. You can just turn it off. Oh well.

Then there are the ones that are complaining about savegames not working. Been shared many times now it won't and is a first for the game. It's a game in development. It can happen.

im doing the freeroam vn option thing and im at the ombras contract and wilfred keeps telling me to euip a gun, how do i do that

Reactions: AJBit

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Morning people!

I myself quite like the new Contracts mechanic. Especially the "you go back to previous contracts to find out something you weren't able to know before. And I went and got almost everything I could from all of them. (Except for Holy Pants, which I got thanks to some comment here.)"

Overall, yes, it has been a while since the last update, but you delivered what was promised.
If you play with the freeroam mode, or whichever one is it that gives you complete freedom, update does give you I'd say maybe around an hour of new content, with the new contract as well. Yes, a lot of it may be reading or reading related, but I myself did enjoy it.
Tldr: (In my opinion) Contracts good, Eiza hot(although short scene), had fun, 10/10 would cry cause of Luna's story again

Also, can someone photoshop the Eiza trying to kill MC scene into the "You picked the wrong house fool" meme? I'm too lazy to do it myself, thanks.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey, I've done all the text missions, but I can't seem to acquire the Hardened Gloves (R) from Nimble Fingers. I believe I've done everything I could, but haven't got this item
You have to win that during the fight and get a high enough score.

HopesGaming, Special renders gallery just show blurred images if accessed from the main menu but shows the founded images if you access there games pause menu Is it intended or just some kind bug?
Hmm, didn't know about that one. Will give it a look.

Game Version 0.07.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am 100% sure that i have yesterday unlocked Mommy's Good girl, Floating Pink and Snow Serpent. Why no access?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's because you played through with 0.07 and the persistent data is preventing the new update to work. Will give it a look.

Congratulations on the release, HopesGaming! I haven't yet had time to play it, but I did want to say that the writers of The Snooping Bonans and The Painter missions are awesome and I hope to see more of their work! :)
Thank ya :)
They are for sure awesome people, heh!

Hi there

First of all, thanks for the update (y):)

I think I have a bug, because I can't get the promotion to soldato (the event doesn't appear), so please, help :eek::cry::eek::ROFLMAO:

I did some screenshots to try to give some clues:

Edit: It's a whole new game started this morning
Hmm, does it appear at the event menu? At mission board and what are you playing? The one with or without gameplay?

I was willing to replay through the game to get to the new content, at least till I needed to grind for money. The new mission system, where you pay to refill your mission points, seems like an intentional design flaw that could potentially leave you with no money for the rest of the game. If we get an infinite money cheat, or a console command, I'll attempt to soldier on. Till then, I'm gonna have to wait to play.
Hmm... It was because I thought it be too easy to get money.
If it turns out the other way it can be reversed. Have to see now.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Also, could someone update the OP with the fact that saves don't work for this version? Seems like half the posts since the update was released are about saves not working. Maybe something in huge, flashing letters will make people read it.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
im doing the freeroam vn option thing and im at the ombras contract and wilfred keeps telling me to euip a gun, how do i do that
Same problem here. Let me know if you find a work around. Maybe there's a value in save editor

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Fine i won't call people that like the update white knights anymore and here's some constructive criticism the new text based missions were boring since i don't like text based games and text based games are such an 80's and old school thing also i loved the event with saving eliza's sister and her event and also liked the scenes he added in the beggining but overall i felt it was a short update for 9 months now i know hopes works part time on this so if it took maximum 4 to 5 months for an update i woldn't be complaining but it took 9 months plus the fact we haven't gotten any events with luna or gracie since 0.05 and since 0.04 and i'm not asking for sex because i know it's still too early and the story comes first i just thought the update was too small for the time it took.
I'm sorry you don't like the new content and the time it took.
I can go back and forth on the whys etc but I rather just say - time will be improved and hopefully, you enjoy the next.
Has been some plans of quicker release with lower content.
And the girls are very much the focus on the next update.
The gameplay change was just a very important thing for me. But now it's done it is mostly handled by other people so time won't be going on that much now.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
I'm sorry you don't like the new content and the time it took.
I can go back and forth on the whys etc but I rather just say - time will be improved and hopefully, you enjoy the next.
Has been some plans of quicker release with lower content.
And the girls are very much the focus on the next update.
The gameplay change was just a very important thing for me. But now it's done it is mostly handled by other people so time won't be going on that much now.
As long as the next update has 1 to 2 events with luna or gracie i'll be happy and i'm sure me and lot a lot of people are gonna love the next update just please hopes don't let it take 9 months or more again.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
You know, I've got a little bit of a theory. Now, I'm still just past The Punishment main event, and there is a lot of stuff I'm sure I don't remember or am misremembering. With that said, however, I'm wondering if Luna and Gracie are MC's half-sisters. Or possibly even the assassin and her sister. Maybe even Isabel, though I'm not sure if she has a sister or not. I'm sure it won't be quite that simple but will have a major impact on the story, of course. I don't know, though. Just something that I've been thinking about this morning after talking with the old man in Nimble Fingers and some things that have been said here.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I was so looking forward to this update but I must say I am disappointed. The new mission system is confusing and annoying - and yes I wanted to do the full game without skipping since I liked it so much before! But now I´m not so sure anymore

Reactions: Vasilji

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming

A lil question, Will the Spy on the Gals in Bathroom thing only be avaible in the Full Mode anymore, because couldn´t spy on the Story/Freeroam only anymore. What with the special pictures you can get in the full mode (think Gallery pics), will they be avaible/unlocked too on the other modes.
Right now I see all of those part of the gameplay. But if enough people, that only play story, wish to have those included in the story part I can add that into story only part.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
HopesGaming

Heya,

I got the Lock glasses from the old man, but now, each time I return to find him again, he's not here anymore, just the dog.
It's not the Old man who're giving you the Hardened Gloves ?

Thank you, I have pleasure to collect these items, I'm almost at the level of an Avenger

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes