Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Hello again, is the flag that you mean is the one that the dialog mentioned to buy at the marketplace, if yes, how do you buy it? the only thing i can get at the marketplace is the package
Huh. When I go to the market there is the option to buy the flag for $50 then you go all the way west and set it up. First time I waited the whole time and Wolfred showed up complaining about how long I took. Second and third times I set it up then just left and went to the church. However, I failed the first two checks when the nun was joking with you, so that may be why I had to do the flag method. Because of failing the checks (I think) the nun that played the joke on you was ...really enjoying herself because of it, and then when the little scene ended I got the pants automatically.

So, if you beat the checks you might want to change some gear so you fail them.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Doesn anyone have a save file from after 0.06 that works ? My last save file is from that version and I get an error when I want to load it and I don't really have the energy to go through the whole game again ...
Next time do a search for "saves" or something. Old saves do not work with this version due to a massive overhaul of the game mechanics.

Reactions: whitewolf11111

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Personally I would completely agree with you. However, the tag definition on this forum mentions simultaneous sex (aka "group sex") of at least four harem members at once. Again, personally to me no group sex would be needed to qualify but the tag has a different definition.
No, you are misreading it

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
What this means is "all relationships are sexually active" not "all are have sex with each other". If MC is, for example, having sex with Isabel, Luna, and Gracie with none being mutually exclusive, then it gets the harem tag. However, this is FURTHER distinguished from a harem ending, where this arrangement is known and allowed by all parties and it carries into the future. Again, no requirement for any group sex to occur.

Reactions: Meushi
Jul 27, 2020
Huh. When I go to the market there is the option to buy the flag for $50 then you go all the way west and set it up. First time I waited the whole time and Wolfred showed up complaining about how long I took. Second and third times I set it up then just left and went to the church. However, I failed the first two checks when the nun was joking with you, so that may be why I had to do the flag method. Because of failing the checks (I think) the nun that played the joke on you was ...really enjoying herself because of it, and then when the little scene ended I got the pants automatically.

I see, i didn't do the mission until i was finally able to pass both checks, maybe that's why i dont get the flag method,again thankyou very much for you help!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
any1 else having issues with old saves not working?
Doesn anyone have a save file from after 0.06 that works ? My last save file is from that version and I get an error when I want to load it and I don't really have the energy to go through the whole game again ...
Due to all the new game mechanics we get to start the game from the beginning!

DBMeat

May 13, 2020
Wanted to see the new scenes but just cant get into the new contract system, dropped after a hour. Will i miss renders/side chars if i play the 2nd or 3rd mode?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
eeeh no?
"DeLuca Familie" is correct without " - " --- why do you think there should be a - ?¿
" Was für eine Art von Vorhängen... " --- this term is also correct ("Was für Vorhänge.." is lazy writing")
Gotta chime in here. He probably thinks that there should be a "-" because that's the rule of "Durchkopplung" - even though many do not follow it, including universities or cities naming streets and buildings and suchlike, not even mentioning product names. Terms belonging together as a single entity need to be hyphened (or merged completely, but this is not an option here). It needs to be Goethe-Universität or, here, DeLuca-Familie. The German language Wikipedia has a about this common issue.

(In the latter example both are correct and I wouldn't call the second one "lazy" but more colloquial while the first one is more stilted, which of course in this scene works well for both Wilfred and the player character, if he is speaking like he is in English - haven't played the German translation so far.)

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019

Yup - in this case you're talking about the Contract I wrote - and as I said - I wanted to give people a different experience every time they play it so if you go in maxed out on everything - you'll miss on half of the fun. Also be nice to Wilfred - if he didn't save you - you'd still be sitting there cursing sister Amata for playing a prank on you :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Toram Eldin

BFGhost

Aug 13, 2017
Does anybody know what exectly the bug with "Isabel wine quest" was?
I started 0.0.7 and then switched to 0.0.7.1 after starting Isabel quest line.
Now the quest "A bottle for a bottle" does not see to start. At least there is no dialog option with Wilfred about his personal wine collection.
Is it the bug or there are some requirements for this quest besides "Punishment"?
Should I start anew?

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Yup - in this case you're talking about the Contract I wrote - and as I said - I wanted to give people a different experience every time they play it so if you go in maxed out on everything - you'll miss on half of the fun. Also be nice to Wilfred - if he didn't save you - you'd still be sitting there cursing sister Amata for playing a prank on you :ROFLMAO:
Oh, nice. I didn't even realize that was you lol. Some good work there. I'm really enjoying these contracts. Though I'm the kind of guy that still plays first person dungeon crawlers, so this honestly isn't much different other than being alone and no visuals with the writing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tyr Unchained

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Does anybody know what exectly the bug with "Isabel wine quest" was?
I started 0.0.7 and then switched to 0.0.7.1 after starting Isabel quest line.
Now the quest "A bottle for a bottle" does not see to start. At least there is no dialog option with Wilfred about his personal wine collection.
Is it the bug or there are some requirements for this quest besides "Punishment"?
Should I start anew?
Iirc you need to speak to my future wife Isabel a second time at night to trigger it

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I had a second issue with the gallery, the intro was throwing errors left and right and my previous fix somehow slowed down the transitions.

So for anyone having issues here's the fix, so far whatever I've unlocked (not the full gallery mind you) works perfectly.
Just drop its contents in the /game/gallery subfolder and overwrite. Just in case, keep a backup before you overwrite i case I've screwed up monumentally.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming I'm sorry to ask you this again but for the new things you've put up that are great especially the contracts I'm a Frenchman who has trouble with English so I can't do the new missions until I get an answer.
Sorry, translations are done by volunteers so that is not something I have control over.

HopesGaming
well
i have a question that bothers me all the time ...
the picture at the mc bedroomwall - whats the /or is there a/ deeper meaning
the room is at light colors except this picture
No deeper meaning. Just liked it back when I was trying to create the scene.

Not a big problem or anything, and not sure if this is just an oversight or some such thing, but when going to talk to Wilfred about Luna's knife, the talk option was greyed out, but when I clicked on it the thing about Luna's knife was there and lit up as well as the part about him wanting to talk to the MC.
Oh? Need to look into that. Thanks for pointing it out.

How to have a good score ?
I win the Fight each time, I don't lose HP, but I still have grade D.
You need to have higher stats and also choose the most optimale paths during the fight.

dont like this Work system for making money..... so stupid contracts
how to make this stupid money ?
just use Save Editor ofc !!!!!!
Or just use the no gameplay option that gives you max money.

Wanted to see the new scenes but just cant get into the new contract system, dropped after a hour. Will i miss renders/side chars if i play the 2nd or 3rd mode?
No, most of those renders are made for the gameplay. Won't miss out on the story.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm. Lots of complaining about the long delay. Hopes has been very active here, so you should all give him a break. Honestly, I love devs that take the time to come to F95 and chat with their fans. It shows that they really care about their game, and want to have a connection with all their players. Hopes (and a handful of other devs I won't name here), is one of the greats.

Let me propose a hypothesis. Let's say I have an idea for an amazing game, with a deep and detailed story. Fully fleshed out characters, and great renders. I want to spend thousands of hours making it, and then I will give it away for free, and just ask for voluntary donations. But, I have a full time job, family responsibilities, and other things in my life, so I can only devote 10 or 15 hours a week to it. I am a stickler for high quality, so my updates will be many months apart.

Are the complainers saying I shouldn't bother? That I shouldn't bring my free game to the world that thousands of people enjoy, for free, because they have no patience or understanding? That is what it seems.

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes