• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Hi,

some month ago I stepped over your game and I loved the whole concept. The story was great, the characters were convincing and the renderings belonged to the upper class in this kind of games. So I decided to support your game.

But I am very disappointed with the latest changes in the game. The new mini-game system is horrible from my point of view. I preferred the older one much more.
OK, I thought, lets play it in the pure story mode. I started the whole story again (why put this burden onto the player anyway? There would be ways to migrate old savings into the new system, I can tell for sure because I work in the software development business for nearly 30 years and migrating user data to newer version is there a must) but then I read in parallel the reviews and comments here and I came to the conclusion that its not worth to spend my time into it any further. So I have to say sorry, but you just lost a supporter for your game.

I wish you good luck and farewell

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
hi
i just want to say i love this game its amazing but i want to ask if there is a way to skip to the new virsion because i dont to play it all over again is there like a save i could download??
thanks

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Depends... I said the same a the beginning. But there's some events in these events (and it depends of your stats), that give you information about the main game.
Need to see the future about that.
And that is even worse. You can't just put the things of the story into a type of content that should be secondary and unnecessary for understanding the story.

If the game has elements of the story within a system that does not exist in Story-Free Roam mode and in VN mode, the developer needs to do something to compensate for this problem.

Reactions: TiefImWesten

54gcvh454g

Sep 1, 2019
- Introduction has been re-rendered and also gotten a new scene (so it's recommended to play through it)
- Dinner scene has been fully re-rendered
- Lots of new GUI changes

Start aneaw, it is devs recommendation!
No one is stoppping you from trying your old saves.
i tried my old saves but it not work

Reactions: damppanties

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
View attachment 1134160

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That isn't Eiza

While talking about this, does anyone know if there is continuation for the scenes in the first contract or the nuns one? Also if you pass the checks you can't see the scene again, however i don't know if it intended.

erwincloude

Nov 13, 2020
Does anyone have any idea how to get the hardened gloves in Nimble Fingers? I've basically passed all stat checks in the fight with the Bernero associate and receved 0 damage plus reduced the enemy's hp to 1 but still only get grade d. Some of the comments I've found on this thread say ya gotta get to Grade A/S for it but I just can't get mine above D. Is it bugged?

seffe

Dec 22, 2018
For some reason gallery doesn't seem to work for me other than that I'm just glad the game is finally getting an update and for those of you who don't want to start a new save just to see 2 new scenes here's all of my saves I played on the free roam and story only version so if you wanted to actually do the minigames you can't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you. You made my day.

phoesi

Jan 22, 2018
I dont want to play through all the game again...someone got a new save at the beginning of the update?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Quick temporary fix for peeking at the girls bug: place this file in <game folder>\game\TSpecial
What are we supposed to do with this it always amazes me how techies always assume everyone who owns a computer is as fluent with a cpu as they are a simple put this here wouldnt hurt not everyones as smart as you when it comes to programing some of us just know how to turn it off or on.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I've come across a bug in the Bonanzo meeting quest:

File "game/Missions/The Bonanzo Meeting.rpy", line 172, in script call
call healthCheck
File "game/Missions/The Bonanzo Meeting.rpy", line 236, in script call
call CBnoopR2_M
File "game/Missions/The Bonanzo Meeting.rpy", line 416, in script call
call CBnoopU1R1_M
File "game/Missions/The Bonanzo Meeting.rpy", line 413, in script
jump CBnoopU1R2
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CBnoopU1R2'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The DeLuca Family 0.07.1
Sat Apr 10 12:09:34 2021

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
What are we supposed to do with this it always amazes me how techies always assume everyone who owns a computer is as fluent with a cpu as they are a simple put this here wouldnt hurt not everyones as smart as you when it comes to programing some of us just know how to turn it off or on.
what "place this file" don't you understand? it's straight as English can be, place this file, put this file, copy this file
and the <game folder> is depend on individual no one gonna knows your computer. if I put my game on C:/Program Files/The Deluca Family/... are you gonna search there? If you can't access the game exe how the hell did you play it?

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes