lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
your about right this pc is at least 25 years old ... lmao ... i just need to save some cash up to buy a video card for it
Bro you need to just replace it. You can probably find a free laptop on Craigslist significantly more powerful than a 25 year old PC.

I'd be surprised if you can even find a GFX card compatible with a 25 year old board

kekker

May 1, 2017
For some reason gallery doesn't seem to work for me other than that I'm just glad the game is finally getting an update and for those of you who don't want to start a new save just to see 2 new scenes here's all of my saves I played on the free roam and story only version so if you wanted to actually do the minigames you can't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Well, there are technical aspects which can be overcome but sometimes an old save wouldn't also make sense anymore if the story and/or mechanics change. Add a new stat - what should you use as a value for some advanced player? A storyline has been broken up or fused so the point the old save was in just does not exist anymore. Place where you are has been taken out completely. (This is generally speaking, not all of it applies to this specific game.) So sometimes an "import old save" wouldn't work.

Just one of the risks of following a game in development pre alpha - nothing is set in stone. Even more so, the more gameplay is involved instead of "just" telling a story. It is different from playing a game and then having content added through DLCs or similar. I hate redoing stuff as much as the next guy, but it is a risk I am willing to take for the experience of watching the game grow. It's a personal decision whether you prefer it this way or want to wait until a game releases. But I guess you cannot have your cake and eat it too here, at least the risk is there.
I agree on this when the game is changed "a lot", for example when a grinding system is added where there was none before. But here, we already had the grinding part - was annoying enough to get all stuff with so poorly paid missions - and a free roaming part.

The problem is more tied to Python: such breaks are way too frequents with Python-based stuff. And while Ren'Py COULD have handled that, it doesn't and it's annoying too. That's why I spoke about an external tool: you use it simply to import the old save, complete the missing parts either with mean values and/or by asking questions and you save the converted file ready to be used.

But you need framework's assistance to do so, at least by having a "save" module with all variables. To be honest, I still don't understand why - while a savefile is a compressed archive - there is still a binary file as main data... It could be an XML file, or a JSON, but no: it's a freaking binary file, the thing that pollute computing since computers are a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiefImWesten

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
A fine one this is, really hope the Dev would up their release rate though...a little short of 3 years since first release and we are still on few kisses, a BJ and a scene from a non main girl....even for a fine story like this it is kinda lame :p

Love the contract play, I found it a nice balance to the VN, already love the MC development even if the best is clearly to come...

But I am clearly not willing this game to be at some 0.1.4 in 2024....seriously.

Amino 4567

Apr 21, 2020
Okay I tried to do the contract but everytime I fail. Can any one tell me how to success on the first contract!!

puttapablo

Feb 25, 2019
The update is underwhelming only because the story has so much potential. Good luck to Hopes gaming. I hope that you can take this story to the conclusion it deserves.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Even if we reach the highest possible skills in the current version, many skills are still not sufficient to complete certain missions perfectly

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Damn I love this game and once the bugs are out I'll love it even more.

-1 Cannot peak on the girls in the bathroom past 6 Stealth. You would think that 6 and above would give you the ability no?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-3 There used to be books available for purchase on the PC but I can't see them anymore.. How do we increase Knowledge???

Anyhow, keep up the great work (y) ;) Hopes and thank you for the update

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes