MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Yeah I read it, but still, I found it harsh toward him.
Nobody was born as a Capo, everyone started like the MC.
They didn't start like the MC, that's part of it. They were never put in a leadership role while STILL a capo.
Everyone was a child once, you want to have a child put in charge?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
They didn't start like the MC, that's part of it. They were never put in a leadership role while STILL a capo.
Everyone was a child once, you want to have a child put in charge?
No of course, but I expected at least someone said " Well, Lady Cordia wouldn't sent him if he was that weak, maybe he has something to show "
But no, everyone was like " meehh, weak little shit ".

Paul87

Nov 4, 2018
I'm playing 7.1, i have the gun equipped and Wilfred is still telling me to equip the gun and come back, any tips on how to deal with this?

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Can I ask, just doing that mission now & I've not seen the Flag.
Went to the market and was able to collect the parcel for the sisters, but no clue on how to get the flag for the NW area?
If you were directly tasked to get a parcel it means you succeeded in one of the skill checks. It directly says so in the text you should be reading. Take off your gear or put on only gear that gives stats not needed at this Contract (the black suit, pants etc.) and you'll get to fail it and be told to pick up a flag and wave it to attract an agent sending a package via a catapult. Then you can say "screw it" and backtrack :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unless your PC is older than 15+ years old, your display adapter should support at least openGL2.1. If that is the case you're out of luck but if it isn't then you either have a driver issue or hardware issue. You can try to get more info by opening the device manager, extend the collapsed lists and right click on any device showing an exclamation mark in a little yellow triangle and look at its properties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If uninstalling and reinstalling display drivers doesn't help even after using to uninstall them or the issue is persisting even after completely clean fresh OS installation, then that means there's something wrong with the hardware.
You can try cleaning the PC removing any corrosion build-up that can be seen on old electronics due to moisture in the air.
If you have a desktop PC with a discrete GPU, you can try to install the GPU in another (appropriate) slot in the motherboard. If this helps that means either your motherboard's or CPU's PCI-E controller is at fault (usually the lower slot is controlled by the motherboard and upper/top slot by CPU) and not the GPU itself.
If you have a laptop with both discrete GPU and on board graphics like the example image above in the spoiler, then try disabling the one that shows error in the device manager.
your about right this pc is at least 25 years old ... lmao ... i just need to save some cash up to buy a video card for it ... using embedded atm .. and it only supports gl1 .... i'm retired now tho so raising cash isn't that simple .. 1 day i'll be able to play around 100 games that i can't play any longer .. but hey thats life .. something new comes out and people wanna flock to it .. ren'py 7.3.5 to 7.4 .... leaves me behind on alot of games i used to play ... .. this will no doubt get deleted by the moderators .. they hate when people don't just talk about games .. i really do enjoy playing this game like all those others btw :)

• Wow
Reactions: mrmcfappen

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm playing 7.1, i have the gun equipped and Wilfred is still telling me to equip the gun and come back, any tips on how to deal with this?
Where did you get the gun ? gun is not in the shop for me.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
On a separate note, if I'm understanding the file correctly, the Rare version of the hardened gloves is only obtainable for getting rank A in the fight, and you don't get if for S rank, correct? (haven't seen it in game, I also have the problem where I can't get any result other than D rank, and I can't figure that one out)
I got an A in the fight.
I passed every interaction, except for Strength and got the A Rank & (R) Gloves.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
your about right this pc is at least 25 years old ... lmao ... i just need to save some cash up to buy a video card for it ... using embedded atm .. and it only supports gl1 .... i'm retired now tho so raising cash isn't that simple .. 1 day i'll be able to play around 100 games that i can't play any longer .. but hey thats life .. something new comes out and people wanna flock to it .. ren'py 7.3.5 to 7.4 .... leaves me behind on alot of games i used to play ... .. this will no doubt get deleted by the moderators .. they hate when people don't just talk about games .. i really do enjoy playing this game like all those others btw :)
A 40$ Raspberry Pi 4 will play well with Renpy 7.4 AND use significantly less power doing it.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If you were directly tasked to get a parcel it means you succeeded in one of the skill checks. It directly says so in the text you should be reading. Take off your gear or put on only gear that gives stats not needed at this Contract (the black suit, pants etc.) and you'll get to fail it and be told to pick up a flag and wave it to attract an agent sending a package via a catapult. Then you can say "screw it" and backtrack :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, cos failing the checks is clearly what we're intended to do. :FacePalm:
Thanks man, I passed it long back, on the "downgrade stats" advice from someone else. (y)
There is no directive in the game that advises such, or makes it clear that you need to fail to succeed.
Still stupid design.
Get nothing for passing, get reward for failing. Duh. :LOL:

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Yeah, cos failing the checks is clearly what we're intended to do. :FacePalm:
I passed it long back, on the "downgrade stats" advice from someone else.
There is no directive in the game that advises such, or makes it clear that you need to fail to succeed.
Still stupid design.
Get nothing for passing, get reward for failing. Duh. :LOL:
It's hidden, it makes sense that's it's not the "obvious" route. You don't need to do it to succeed in the mission.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's hidden, it makes sense that's it's not the "obvious" route. You don't need to do it to succeed in the mission.
It's a reward for failure, instead of for success. That makes it counter-intuitive.
There is nothing in the game that suggests failing interactions is the optimal route.
The very fact that you can succeed the mission, without passing all of the interactions, is what makes it backwards.
Fine, complete the mission without passing all interactions. This should just give you the pass, not qualify you for the best reward.
The top reward should be for achieving the optimal route, with zero failure. Not for putting in a sub-par performance.
Then it would be intuitive.

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It's a reward for failure, instead of for success. That makes it counter-intuitive.
It's not a reward for failure. It's a reward for getting pranked and then coming back and exploring. That wasn't the mission, that was a side-plot of the mission. Hell, it'd probably be better if it wasn't listed on the mission screen at all.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's not a reward for failure. It's a reward for getting pranked and then coming back and exploring. That wasn't the mission, that was a side-plot of the mission. Hell, it'd probably be better if it wasn't listed on the mission screen at all.
Yes it is.
You can only get it by "failing" one of the ineractions with the Nuns, at the start.
If you succeed at them all, you do not get it.
Ergo, it's a reward for failure.
It is the primary mission reward.
Therefore it should be for achieving the optimal mission performance.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are no mission objectives related to it. You have to do something off from mission parameters. Same with the glasses.
Don't see how this presents anything in disagreement.
You complete the mission without full success - fine, mission completed.
Complete the mission with full success - mission completed + reward for success.
That is intuitive.
Complete mission with full success - mission complete.
Complete mission without full success - mission completed + failure reward is counter-intuitive.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Don't see how this presents anything in disagreement.
You complete the mission without full success - fine, mission completed.
Complete the mission with full success - mission completed + reward for success.
But it's not a reward for mission success. It's a bonus for doing things outside of the mission. All of the L equipment are like that

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes