Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
DELUCA BABES/GIRLS COMPENDIUM

This will have mid to high level spoilers of the game. If you haven't played the game yet, I highly suggest you play the game first.
You have been warned!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, that's A LOT.
Ayhsel I hope you like this man.
I think I added every single female character who made an appearance (or mentioned only yet I could find visuals of, like Alexa), but if I missed any, let me know.
Great work, thanks for the effort. I think there is a picture shows Aldas face if I am not mistaken who she is, just at the start of "What truly weak is truly strong" mission. I cant upload the image but there was a scene shows everyone in the room, even before the music starts she can be seen
Ekran Görüntüsü (996).png

PS Oh, its uploaded the pic after all these 3 error messages :ROFLMAO:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
To complete "The Contract", you need to complete the following tasks.
As it displays, you have to talk to Wilfred, first. Then search online, using PC in bedroom. Then you'll need to read about Contracts x 3, happens automatically when you go to sleep.
Then, after 3 nights of reading, you need to talk to Wilfred, again.
Have you done all of these steps?
View attachment 1206686
First off thank you for the detailed picture, it helped a lot.
I cant even speak to Wilfred about the contracts since the dialog option doesn't come up at all.
With that, I am at story 4 or traitor in the main stories but haven't completed one main event (obviously, since The Contract is the first one)
Also when I go into my journal I cant click on anything to get more detail, its just the list that comes up./

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Excellent work my friend!! You went way beyond what I was expecting.. Can I make two comments though?

1) I would not put young Luna and Gracie separated, you can include them after their current picture. That way it keeps the log cleaner.
It's all done. Should look cleaner as you said.

Great compendium, thanks for making it. Though I gotta say the last couple brought back bad memories - it would've been wrong to leave them out, but this was giving me the chills.
Thanks!
Yeah, I was initially pretty conflicted to include the girls from My name is Luna flashback.
But then I thought, "Well, I'm including Fina (who is a kid). So if I'm including her, and not including others, it feels pretty biased and unfair."
So just decided to include all the other girls as well.

Just used fast ctrl skip to find suitable character pics. But as I said in the main compendium post, no way was I gonna read through it all again just to find out these characters' backgrounds (e.g. Luna being daughter of DeLucas. And for e.g. Laura being daughter of a police chief? Though I wasn't 100% sure about that. Only way to check was to read through it again, and no way was I gonna go through that again. That would be overkill, even for a compendium lol)

Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Great work, thanks for the effort. I think there is a picture shows Aldas face if I am not mistaken who she is, just at the start of "What truly weak is truly strong" mission. I cant upload the image but there was a scene shows everyone in the room, even before the music starts she can be seen
View attachment 1207568

PS Oh, its uploaded the pic after all these 3 error messages :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I know. Though I personally like the pics in close-ups, in larger resolutions and in HD. If she makes another appearance in future missions, I'm gonna change it heh.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's all done. Should look cleaner as you said.

Thanks!
Yeah, I was initially pretty conflicted to include the girls from My name is Luna flashback.
But then I thought, "Well, I'm including Fina (who is a kid). So if I'm including her, and not including others, it feels pretty biased and unfair."
So just decided to include all the other girls as well.

Just used fast ctrl skip to find suitable character pics. But as I said in the main compendium post, no way was I gonna read through it all again just to find out these characters' backgrounds (e.g. Luna being daughter of DeLucas. And for e.g. Laura being daughter of a police chief? Though I wasn't 100% sure about that. Only way to check was to read through it again, and no way was I gonna go through that again. That would be overkill, even for a compendium lol)
That Isabel's picture is perfect!

It is really a really amazing compendium.

Or as I would like to call it: list of things I have to do :ROFLMAO:

I know, I am a degenerate bastard! But I swear it was just a joke, please don't kill me, I was not expecting JJJ84 to include the children, although I was expecting Fina to be honest...... Ok I shut up now.:censored:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That Isabel's picture is perfect!

It is really a really amazing compendium.

Or as I would like to call it: list of things I have to do :ROFLMAO:

I know, I am a degenerate bastard! But I swear it was just a joke, please don't kill me, I was not expecting JJJ84 to include the children, although I was expecting Fina to be honest...... Ok I shut up now.:censored:
My initial pick for Isabel was her showing off her yoga outfit. But then I looked at the pics I picked prior (for Luna and Gracie), and thought "Hmmm, perhaps I shouldn't go with over flirting pics." and changed my mind.

Went through looking at Isabel's default attire pics, and while fast ctrl through the Blizzard Princess event, that scene caught my eyes.

She looks to be relaxing, but she's showing her panties a little bit, yet her expression is one who is much annoyed (due to out MC, heh). Felt that pic was hot as hell (looking at it once more, I think it's one of Isabel's best pics).

For the same reason, with Cordia, I used a more dignified pic.
Gotta admit, temptation to use that lingerie in Don's office pic for her was....... extremely high though :LOL::ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
DELUCA BABES/GIRLS COMPENDIUM

This will have mid to high level spoilers of the game. If you haven't played the game yet, I highly suggest you play the game first.
You have been warned!!

Damn, that's A LOT.
Ayhsel I hope you like this man.
I think I added every single female character who made an appearance (or mentioned only yet I could find visuals of, like Alexa), but if I missed any, let me know.
FUCKING OUTSTANDING man
I wish I could like it love it and heart it all at once

• Red Heart

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My initial pick for Isabel was her showing off her yoga outfit. But then I looked at the pics I picked prior (for Luna and Gracie), and thought "Hmmm, perhaps I shouldn't go with over flirting pics." and changed my mind.

Went through looking at Isabel's default attire pics, and while fast ctrl through the Blizzard Princess event, that scene caught my eyes.

She looks to be relaxing, but she's showing her panties a little bit, yet her expression is one who is much annoyed (due to out MC, heh). Felt that pic was hot as hell (looking at it once more, I think it's one of Isabel's best pics).

For the same reason, with Cordia, I used a more dignified pic.
Gotta admit, temptation to use that lingerie in Don's office pic for her was....... extremely high though :LOL::ROFLMAO: .
I think you did well not choosing her Yoga outfit, which would be over the top and show less of her actual personality. Even the panty show might be stretching it, depending on what you want to go for.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
FUCKING OUTSTANDING man
I wish I could like it love it and heart it all at once
Thanks!
Feeling pretty humbled by so many compliments received actually.
I didn't expect it to be received so well.

I think you did well not choosing her Yoga outfit, which would be over the top and show less of her actual personality. Even the panty show might be stretching it, depending on what you want to go for.
I think I did it with a mindset as if it's a character guide from a walkthrough (sans the male characters lol) or something along those lines. So I did want to give it a bit of formal look as well I think.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with how it all turned out.

HopesGaming I think JJJ84 did an awesome job here, so maybe it would be nice to include a link in the OP to keep track?
No worries, since the response to this has been phenomenal to say the least, I'm planning to continue updating it with every future update (that is, if new girls are added, or something changes, for e.g. we see return of Viola or others from flashbacks etc).
If someone like an uploader or mod recognizes it and links it to OP, that would be cool, but if not, then I'm fine with it as well.
Kinda just treating it like a personal passion project, I think.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
First off thank you for the detailed picture, it helped a lot.
I cant even speak to Wilfred about the contracts since the dialog option doesn't come up at all.
With that, I am at story 4 or traitor in the main stories but haven't completed one main event (obviously, since The Contract is the first one)
Also when I go into my journal I cant click on anything to get more detail, its just the list that comes up./
np mate.
You should be able to click on open objectives on the left and see what needs to be done in the main panel of the journal.
It sounds as if something's got stuck, I have no idea what, or how.
I was gonna ask what options you do have, with Wilfred. But, as you're not that far into the game, I'd just suggest restarting. (y)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
np mate.
You should be able to click on open objectives on the left and see what needs to be done in the main panel of the journal.
It sounds as if something's got stuck, I have no idea what, or how.
I was gonna ask what options you do have, with Wilfred. But, as you're not that far into the game, I'd just suggest restarting. (y)
I thought about restarting...until I just got the legendary Lock glasses finally lol.
Still, I cant see how restarting would help anything as the code might just be the same, meaning the same thing might happen.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I thought about restarting...until I just got the legendary Lock glasses finally lol.
Still, I cant see how restarting would help anything as the code might just be the same, meaning the same thing might happen.
Which version are you playing?
There was a similar problem in 7.0 on a later mission, where people weren't receiving the promotion package, or couldn't equip the gun.
Haven't heard anyone else unable to progress with the 1st main mission, though.

I'm afraid that restarting is the only way to find out if it does fix it & your current save is seemingly not able to progress further, anyway.
I did not encounter the problem, so wouldn't think that it's in the code. No idea.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Which version are you playing?
There was a similar problem in 7.0 on a later mission, where people weren't receiving the promotion package, or couldn't equip the gun.
Haven't heard anyone else unable to progress with the 1st main mission, though.

I'm afraid that restarting is the only way to find out if it does fix it & your current save is seemingly not able to progress further, anyway.
I did not encounter the problem, so wouldn't think that it's in the code. No idea.
Alright, I will restart and see what happens then.
Still this is easily one of the best VNs on here by far.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Alright, I will restart and see what happens then.
Still this is easily one of the best VNs on here by far.
Sorry man, wish I could help, but if Wilfred has no dialogue & no mission objectives are shown in the Journal, then it seems as though it's stuck.
I did The Contract first, so maybe completing the other missions confuses it? IDK, but would advise getting The Contract done as one of your 1st missions, just to be safe. (y)

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry man, wish I could help, but if Wilfred has no dialogue & no mission objectives are shown in the Journal, then it seems as though it's stuck.
I did The Contract first, so maybe completing the other missions confuses it? IDK, but would advise getting The Contract done as one of your 1st missions, just to be safe. (y)
OH hey I forgot to mention, I have been actually playing this for a long time now, but had o restart when I got a gen4 NVMe drive for storage and restarted the novel, I will download every second update and continue from there normally, but had to restart fresh this time.
So to answer your other question, the version I play is always the latest updated one.
Now then, how do I start the contract first, since I pretty much just followed along, I HAVE completed the quests for the 3 girls and got their attribute bonus btw, which I THINK might be part of the same Contract quest.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Quick write-up/walkthrough for first contracts - D Rank:

Completing Side Missions with the girls increases stats.
Completing all of Gracie's increases Intelligence +3
Isabel's increase Charisma +3
Luna's increase Agility +3

Promotion Event will also provide additional stats. Make sure that you collect the Reward, with Luna!

n.b. Lower tier versions of some rewards are available, such as the Fedora.
Stat checks shown here are aiming for the highest versions, but lower ones are available.

Thanks to crabsinthekitchen & Skataaaaa for updated info. (y)
how i can get that contract?

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes