JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
no i mean the last contract rescue the assasin contract do i have to do something ?
You need to equip a gun as Wilfred says.
Did you get the Soldato package from the park with Luna? That package has a soldato pistol which you can equip that satisfies the gun requirement.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
You need to equip a gun as Wilfred says.
Did you get the Soldato package from the park with Luna? That package has a soldato pistol which you can equip that satisfies the gun requirement.
yes but nothing appears i have the gun already do have to go throught a part of the story? i pass the part where the assasin girl wants to kill the mc

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
yes but nothing appears i have the gun already do have to go throught a part of the story? i pass the part where the assasin girl wants to kill the mc
First of all, does Wilfred (at Boss's entrance) tell you to equip a gun for the Ombra contract?
If he doesn't even say that, it's clear you have not met the requirements in the events to finish before that contract ("Can I have this?" is the event where Eiza first appears trying to kill MC).

Other than the gun equip, following are the requirements for that contract (REQ parts below):

event.png

If you've done all the above, then I don't know why your Ombra contract is not working.

Cause unless you're using console commands or mods to force boost your stats (which ends up breaking the save, causing conflict/error with the fixed pre-requisite), it should work.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry man, wish I could help, but if Wilfred has no dialogue & no mission objectives are shown in the Journal, then it seems as though it's stuck.
I did The Contract first, so maybe completing the other missions confuses it? IDK, but would advise getting The Contract done as one of your 1st missions, just to be safe. (y)
OH, btw I am now a made man, just by starting over with the same file set.
SO yeah I am pretty sure I did something out of order and "Contract" should always be completed first.
I also have all the epic and legendary equipment that I had in my previous save so nothing is missing.
Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: whichone

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
DELUCA-VERSE BABES/GIRLS COMPENDIUM

This will have mid to high level spoilers of the game. If you haven't played the game yet, I highly suggest you play the game first.
You have been warned!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, that's A LOT.
Ayhsel I hope you like this man.
I think I added every single female character who made an appearance (or mentioned only yet I could find visuals of, like Alexa), but if I missed any, let me know.
Excellent work mate, just wow. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Are any other changes done from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2?
I was in the mood to take a look at the game with the improvements from 0.7.2 but the game lags like hell. Never experienced this in 0.7.1.

The transitions in free roam mode are really jerky and the interactions with the characters have a delay of one to two seconds every now and then until something happens. Can the be any issues with the save files from 0.7.1?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Are any other changes done from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2?
I was in the mood to take a look at the game with the improvements from 0.7.2 but the game lags like hell. Never experienced this in 0.7.1.

The transitions in free roam mode are really jerky and the interactions with the characters have a delay of one to two seconds every now and then until something happens. Can the be any issues with the save files from 0.7.1?
I cant remember for sure but I think last events added to galery in 0.7.2 . Other than that just some bug-fix and typo correction. I have some lag as well, dont know about what causing it

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I cant remember for sure but I think last events added to galery in 0.7.2 . Other than that just some bug-fix and typo correction.
I am fully aware of that, that was the reason i wanted to take a look at it.

I have some lag as well, dont know about what causing it
That was my question, some modifications that lead to performance problems.
I have tryed a new game, and till now it seems the problem is gone. A problem with the saves from the previous version?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As a fellow member of the Alliance and Savior of the Galaxy so many times I cannot count (I am currently saving it again, Legendary Edition way), I want to salute you N7

Our Deluca Scholar JJJ84 created a great compendium of Deluca Babes in this post

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-07-2-hopesgaming.15459/post-5824121

I was thinking it would be nice to include it in OP to have a direct link for everyone to see. Specially, as the list will keep getting bigger.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
DELUCA-VERSE BABES/GIRLS COMPENDIUM

This will have mid to high level spoilers of the game. If you haven't played the game yet, I highly suggest you play the game first.
You have been warned!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, that's A LOT.
Ayhsel I hope you like this man.
I think I added every single female character who made an appearance (or mentioned only yet I could find visuals of, like Alexa), but if I missed any, let me know.
Awesome work, glad to see this is now added to OP! Outstanding job, mate! (y)
What is fedora r achievement
Whar does it increase
Fedora (Rare) is gained from The Snooping Bonans contract.
It provides Defence, Stealth & Perception + Ability Deflect:
1621790791414.png

No contradiction, my electronic friend. More like giving a detailed explanation.
lol we can call that refinement. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Seeing my little Compendium being added to OP is a feeling of joy that is difficult to describe, but I'll just say the following:

HopesGaming, who created this wonderful world and the characters that I love, as well as many friends that I have through this game, and all the fellow Soldiers who love DeLuca, I don't think I've ever said this before but

Breathtaking gif.gif

Thanks Ayhsel for asking me to start on this Compendium. Without your idea, it never would have existed.
And also thank you N7 for adding it to the OP (feel very humbled by it).

Heh, who knows. By the time this game is finished (which I'm hoping is still a long, long time away), perhaps it becomes something like this.

8443143-red-thick-book-on-a-white-background.jpg

Last edited:

Jtjcal9

May 11, 2021
Oh no. I'm new to these types of games and everything. Just finished playing through this and now I'm in love with Luna and Cordia. Helppp.

Reactions: hitagua

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh no. I'm new to these types of games and everything. Just finished playing through this and now I'm in love with Luna and Cordia. Helppp.
I'm afraid that you will just find other people with the same afflictions, here! :love:
Guess that could be help, in a "support group" kinda way? :unsure:
Blizzard Queen Anon?
Loco Luna Anon?
Sign me up!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: hitagua and JJJ84

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm afraid that you will just find other people with the same afflictions, here! :love:
Guess that could be help, in a "support group" kinda way? :unsure:
Blizzard Queen Anon?
Loco Luna Anon?
Sign me up!:ROFLMAO:
Welcome to the 12 step program of Localuna Anonymous.

Step 1: Do her first mission
Step 2: Do her second mission
Step 12: And they lived happily ever after.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes