Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

One of the gang's schemes has gone awry, and now there's more than one Van!
That just gives him more ways to fuck, though... but will he ever get back to normal?​
This raises an interesting philosophical question if there are two of you but of one mind: Can you cuck yourself with yourself?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I wonder if someone who has played this title can answer;
Is the sharing/swing/group sex (mmf) stuff optional/avoidable?
Or can you play it 'Sole Male' (as in the MC is the only male getting action with harem/girls)?

From the screen pictures, it seems like this type of stuff (the multiple male sex scenes) is a big part of the game.

Reactions: quiboune

Avilio

May 29, 2017
Last night, when I was sleeping, God appeared to me in a dream and asked me one question. Is there a version for android?

Jan 4, 2019
I wonder if someone who has played this title can answer;
Is the sharing/swing/group sex (mmf) stuff optional/avoidable?
Or can you play it 'Sole Male' (as in the MC is the only male getting action with harem/girls)?

From the screen pictures, it seems like this type of stuff (the multiple male sex scenes) is a big part of the game.
Haven't played it, but from what I've read that's the DLC. The MC gets magic'd into two versions of himself, but they're both the same person so maybe it's not "sharing"? Read the DLC spoiler in the OP.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
The dialogue in this is done so strangely, half the time it's with the character visible, but then it will cut to full screens of dialogue boxes other times. It's really boring to get through this much talking that I really don't care about.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes