Apr 15, 2020
Wanted to play this until I saw that you have a clone in this game and I don't want to share my waifus with anyone, even myself :|
the, essentially, shadow clones are only in the DLC. pretty sure the dlc is stuff that happen after the main game

sky92lhg

May 31, 2019
Anyone having issues with the game crashing all the time? I can't get past starting a new game.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Since it has no ntr tag and the first pic already shows 2 dicks i rephrase my common question: Can i play this game without seeing an other dick? Especially in my girls?

Reactions: bruce555

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I haven't play this game yet, but I did check the CGs from it a while back. Anyways so there is 1 preg scene for each girl as far as I remember, it may be more. About the multiple dudes is actually the same dude but he learns Shadow Clone Jutsu and goes to fuck the girls, most of the scenes with clones are orgies but it's one clone for one girl except 2 scenes where is 2 dudes and 1 girl(both are on the preview pics).
Oh and there's no NTR nor sharing so you don't need to worry about those, only the MC does the fucking.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Since it has no ntr tag and the first pic already shows 2 dicks i rephrase my common question: Can i play this game without seeing an other dick? Especially in my girls?
That second dick is just a clone of the MC, who he also feels everything(and can control) the clones does. So to answer your question which has already been answered many times, you're only seeing MC dick and nobody else.

Reactions: Virulenz

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Playing it now and it's good so far. I was hoping to play as an evil demon lord that dominates his loyal companion and is willing to destroy anything that stands in his way but the game disappointed in that aspect. It's a generic clumsy wholesome story with a lot of humor and light-hearted scenes. I guess it could be endearing for someone into dating sims and comedy harem anime.
1643174297423.png

E1ias

Jul 22, 2017
Playing it now and it's good so far. I was hoping to play as an evil demon lord that dominates his loyal companion and is willing to destroy anything that stands in his way but the game disappointed in that aspect. It's a generic clumsy wholesome story with a lot of humor and light-hearted scenes. I guess it could be endearing for someone into dating sims and comedy harem anime.
View attachment 1617063
Thanks for the advice, i was looking for the same

Reactions: quiboune
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->