narutomater

May 2, 2020
the ending was really hard to understand in the end did he come up with an idea that he could get all 5 of them to live togther? cause after he thought of something the game ended there with no future info of what solution he came up with that ending was to diffcult to understand

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
if develop did animation in sctnes with x-ray , this is will be very hot ..but 3gb with static Cg in 2022 year

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
I remember the other 2 games the illustrator made has cumflation (Holy Knight Luviria & Nako's magic), does this game later on have cumflation as well? Also this pic kinda weirds me out. Text says it's in the asshole but why the dick is in the pussy?

1646025626151.png

• Haha
Reactions: str8up and mrttao

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
are they working in another uncensored game? btw is there any way to cheat the seeds or the money?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This game is amazing. Probably the first Japanese game I actually liked
No censorship
No gross stuff
No herbivore MC
No weeklong grind
And dear god those waifus are hot.

edit: dammit. there is non optional piss fetish that shows up late in the game. such a shame

Last edited:
Reactions: Fillear and Howdo

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, was very fun and enjoyable.
* Don't ask for a save, just play like 4 hours and you will get all scenes.

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
gamed says it has voice acting but im not hearing shit. Seems others are having the same problem while others are not. Any help please?

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
i don't know how but i am stuck
i can't seem to get any more progress on the charachters even though i max there stats

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I really like Aira, she's my favourite, I like that kind of personality of hers, and the fact that the game makes you work for her scenes especially makes it all the more worth it...

Ololko

Dec 9, 2019
Really good art! At leat from what i have seen, since i couldnt get past the first two objectives....

Walls of text on a beige to grey scale backdrop every other sentence... sorry one might be used to play visual novels for hours, sometimes days, but transitioning to a simple wall of text from a beautiful scenery is sadly not my cup of tea :/
I really wonder how the designers came to the conclusion that the usual textbubbles they use do need to be changed for textwalls constantly, in my opinion it disturbes the flow a bit.

Well, maybe some day i will get around this mental hurdle of mine and be able to enjoy the game.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Really good art! At leat from what i have seen, since i couldnt get past the first two objectives....

Walls of text on a beige to grey scale backdrop every other sentence... sorry one might be used to play visual novels for hours, sometimes days, but transitioning to a simple wall of text from a beautiful scenery is sadly not my cup of tea :/
I really wonder how the designers came to the conclusion that the usual textbubbles they use do need to be changed for textwalls constantly, in my opinion it disturbes the flow a bit.

Well, maybe some day i will get around this mental hurdle of mine and be able to enjoy the game.
The walls of text, as you call them, are there to speed up the story segments of the game to allow players to read through events faster to get to the good stuff. That reduces the number of clicks one has to press and so on.

That said, I don't know if it's a good idea or not. I was fine with it because I like to read a lot and that wasn't a big deal for me.

I do know that the feature worked well enough for them that they used it in the Antidomy game too, and that one has even more text. Odds are, they're planning to use it on their next game too.

It's not present in the older games though, so you might like those more. Same art-style and all that. Just keep in mind that Luviria may be a tad grindy/hard, because it's basically an old-school style Asian RPG. Naco's magic has no particular issues that I can think of, aside from performance issues. It's just not optimized well.

Reactions: Ololko

Ololko

Dec 9, 2019
The walls of text, as you call them, are there to speed up the story segments of the game to allow players to read through events faster to get to the good stuff. That reduces the number of clicks one has to press and so on.

That said, I don't know if it's a good idea or not. I was fine with it because I like to read a lot and that wasn't a big deal for me.

I do know that the feature worked well enough for them that they used it in the Antidomy game too, and that one has even more text. Odds are, they're planning to use it on their next game too.

It's not present in the older games though, so you might like those more. Same art-style and all that. Just keep in mind that Luviria may be a tad grindy/hard, because it's basically an old-school style Asian RPG. Naco's magic has no particular issues that I can think of, aside from performance issues. It's just not optimized well.
Thanks for the info, i will check out thier older games.

As for the speed to read, i can understand it as a reasonable way to get around many clicks. Normally i really read a lot as well (at least a book a week/every other week). Now that i think about it again, it just felt out of place for me to show 2 sentences in bubble format and than switch to 2 pages of text, back to 2 bubble back to 4 pages and so on.
Maybe i'll warm up to it later on, as i will defenitly try to get to this game again.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
The counters/costs for daily energy, seeds, and potions are bugged.

Potions and seeds will both occasionally be consumed 2 at a time.
When sex is chosen, though it says it will consume 3 energy, it will end the day even if you have energy left, thus wasting it.

Considering this is a resource management game, these bugs create artificial difficulty that make for a frustrating experience.

I have been unable to discern a pattern as to when the potion or demon seed use determines whether to consume 1 or 2, though I believe double seed use might be tied to sex acts.

Sex ending the day even when you have energy left happens 100% of the time. While I wondered if it was a feature, I can find nothing in the game warning that sex will end the day and waste whatever energy you have left.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
The counters/costs for daily energy, seeds, and potions are bugged.

Potions and seeds will both occasionally be consumed 2 at a time.
When sex is chosen, though it says it will consume 3 energy, it will end the day even if you have energy left, thus wasting it.

Considering this is a resource management game, these bugs create artificial difficulty that make for a frustrating experience.

I have been unable to discern a pattern as to when the potion or demon seed use determines whether to consume 1 or 2, though I believe double seed use might be tied to sex acts.

Sex ending the day even when you have energy left happens 100% of the time. While I wondered if it was a feature, I can find nothing in the game warning that sex will end the day and waste whatever energy you have left.
I personally treated sex ending the day as a feature and just worked around it. It makes sense in some ways. It might have warned about it once when it originally tells you, but I can't remember if it did.

For potions, it does tell you, but only when it first explains their use. One potion will heal half your health, and two will heal you to full. If you have more than one when you hit zero, it will always activate two and heal you to full, no matter how close you are to winning. The only time it will use one potion, is if you have only one potion to spend. This is just something you have to plan around in terms of how many potions you will spend on a run.

For seeds, it does relate to the sex scenes. When a sex scene plays out for the first time, it takes 1 day, and uses up 1 seed. When you go back and repeat the sex scene to finish it off, it will go through it a few times, and each time it does costs one day and thus one seed. You are effectively spending several days focusing on having sex and continuing to corrupt them. Each day it takes costs you a seed. You can estimate how many days you might use, by looking in the book and seeing how many parts are left unacquired for that particular sex scene.

Once you see how it all works it's consistent, and I never had much trouble staying on top of my resources. I occasionally had to do actions that were a little inefficient to get resources I needed, but not too often.

Reactions: thegodofsky

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
i really have to be honest. i was expecting alot more on the presentatiom, and gameplay front. i apologise for the massive review below.. but this really frustrated me.

the gameplay is.. non existant. the game is 100% linear, with the only real agency you have is whose parameters you choose to boost first. progress with any character + the story requires you to complete all the girls parameters up to the maximum for the story locked relationship rank.

basically. the game is a glorified Kinetic Novel with fairly uninteresting, barebones, and self-playing gameplay tacked on.

gameplay. you have 6 manga meats(or is it a bed symbol? don't care) per day. talking to a girl takes up 1/6, and gives a line of dialogue based on the current story, +1 to their intimacy parameter. performing tasks for 3/4 girls takes up 2, and with chocolat, 4. i'll explain her task last.

if you have a demon nut available at the end of the day (0/6 manga meats). restore 100% health & stamina, and gain 1 xp towards your demon rank(your level).

tasks.
procure demon nuts with aira. costs 100g(cost increases with rel rank)
+3 demon nuts, +intimacy(amount is increased with relationship rank)
///
buy potion from emma. costs 150g(cost increases with rel rank)
+1 potion, +intimacy with emma, -intimacy with aira(amount is increased with relationship rank)
///
train liz.
+intimacy with liz, +intimacy with aira(amount is increased with relationship rank), random chance of increasing a piece of your gears level by +1.

before we get to the last one. let me just say, so far, there is absolutely no need, or purpose of the final task, except increasing chocolat's intimacy faster.
your demon rank, as far as i can tell, has ABSOLUTETLY no affect on any of the game at all... except for the final task.

/// Last task.
complete an adventurer guild contract with chocolat and aira, with 6 repeatable quests in total. each new & harder quest is locked behind story progress.
+intimacy with liz, +intimacy with chocolat(amount is increased), +gold(amount varies between contract), chance to drop equipment. tier is dependent on contract.
characters basically auto battle while you watch, with you only participating to press the group attack button when the special meter hits max. if your HP hits 0, you will automatically drink 2 potions for full health, and 1 for half if you don't have more. if you hit 0, then the contract ends, and you go back to the rest of the game.
there are always exactly 3 predefined monsters, in a predetermined order for every single quest. the monsters, depend on the contract, with higher rank contracts having harder enemies.

getting gear, and increasing your demon rank, and earning money in general really serves no purpose in the game at all. it's more like a bare bones mini-game that doesn't in any way impact the rest of the gameplay. it's not particularly engaging, since theirs no agency, no purpose, and no choice.
money is only used to buy potions or demon nuts. and as long as you have a demon nut available on rest. you increase in rank, which is the only way to level up, which again serves no purpose because you have no agency or affect on the game at all... you don't even actually do any fights in the story quests. it's all read out to you as it was written, exclusive of any action you wasted your time with.

you basically have to wait a set amount of days to level up. and you don't even get to choose how. it just uses the worst kind of leveling. linear class leveling, with each of the 3 chars having predefined classes.... so you don't even get to pretend you're playing.

you can only really equip your char with gear, with the other 2 only able to equip necklaces & rings.
you can equip the main char with weapon, shield, helm, body, boots, gloves, ring & necklace. and the only agency or choice in any of it, is a limit, based on your demon rank, on the total level of your combined equipment. each piece costs it's level, with what looks like 6 equipment levels total.
/////////
and there is 1 more button. the daily sex button, which increases lewdness, and plays a scene. each has unique flavour text, but re-uses the same image/images as the relationship up sex scene.
you require 2 daily sex's per rank to reach the next 1 up.

you have to max out both intimacy and lewdness to increase in relationship rank(when their rank isn't locked behind story progression... which requires you to MAX ALL OF THEM OUT.)
when you've maxed parameters, a unique scene which shows the girls deepening corruption is played.

thats the gameplay summed up.

the last thing i want to address is presentation. but, there's something i want to mention first.

I am INCREDIBLY disappointed with the story. i thought your character was the Demon lord defeated, with you having to corrupt/rape girls around town, and go on quests to regain your lost powers... instead you are a regular, boring old human who only cares about sex, and just ends up being another generic hero, rance rip-off.

i guess maybe i should have looked at the game more than just the title. oh well.

finally.. presentation. this game can't decide whether it wants to be a VN with text completely covering the screen, and no background image... or a VN with actual scenes, and character avatars that speak. and worst of all, you can't use any of the keyboard keys in the annoying overlay text scenes.

i don't play video games to read. and the story itself isn't good enough in my opinion to warrant it. there are FAR better Novels, Manga, etc. that offer what this does and more.

I will admit that the actual images for H scenes are really attractive. and i don't mind the characters. but.. my god is it tedious. the gameplay is incredibly boring. and the long pictureless novel sections aren't really good either.. it's a tedious play.

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
i honestly just recommend playing the bunny black games. sorry for double comments. already annoyed it posted my above reply before i could even finish it.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes