♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
gameplay is more 'visual novel with some extra steps' than anything else.
That's what the red reviews all over it's steam page told me too.
A glorified picture slider is what this "game" is.
Decided to ignore this title after that.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Is anyone else getting a bug where airas intimacy and naughtiness is at max and shes not letting you sex her?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is this game a VN, or is it just missing the tag?
It definitely looks like a VN.
It's a game. There are no choices to make and no game over conditions. All you do is grind stats and watch short scenes with each character. If you focus on a character their story will freeze once you get to a certain point and you won't be able to advance with her until you advance the others.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
If you give your own clone a handjob but you share a mind and feel the same sensation is it gay or masturbation

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
If you give your own clone a handjob but you share a mind and feel the same sensation is it gay or masturbation
With shared mind and sensation it's masturbation. You are a hive mind with multiple bodies at that point. How you chose to manipulate those bodies to feel pleasure is your own business.

If its' a proper clone with a separate mind then you start having to ask qualifying questions like, is the clone temporary and, do you plan to reintegrate into one consciousness later? because if the answer is no, then that is both gay, and also the most extreme example of narcissism possible.

This TED talk brought to you by long nights debating philosophy and the nature of the mind and soul. Don't try this at home without training. You can go down some fucked up rabbit holes.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Solid game, but it is basically a VN with a fed bits of actual gameplay.
Still enjoyable.

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
the game is kinda fine, i only hate the fact that they cut off the voice as soon as you go to the next text instead of cut it off when they reach the new voiced line

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, I finished this yesterday night, but it was a tad too late to bother commenting.

On the one hand, the art-style of this circle continues to REALLY hit the spot, something I was well aware of from playing the JP version of this, minus the appends. On the other hand, the story is barely there and entirely ridiculous and the gameplay is more 'visual novel with some extra steps' than anything else. If you skip all the text, I think you can finish the whole thing in 4 hours tops.

Overall, I'd say that this is the weakest title from Daijyobi Laboratory, though this impression is partly because this is also the title that has the most pissing scenes out of the lot, and I only tolerate that sort of thing at best. At least there wasn't any pissing on the girls, just loss of bladder control, but still...

Also, for the peeps that are worried about the Append:
1. Append content only appears after the main story is finished, so you can skip it entirely if you want too.
2. The situations is less 'clone of the protagonist' and more 'the protagonist becomes two people that share sensations and eventually merge back together'. He only 'fights with himself' because he's a complete idiot...

That said, the Append is the only part of the game that has actual group scenes with more than one girl appearing in a scene... so yeah, skipping it seems like a waste.

Overall, a mediocre game that's boosted by the art and the fetishes more than anything else. The cum inflation scenes and the pregnancy scenes were pretty damn good. Heart eyes always hit the spot. Each girl has her own quirk and progression. Emma is best girl.

I still prefer Luviria and Nako's Magic over this one. It's also a shame that the Antidomi game will likely never get an official translation, much like Nako's game, because there's too much blatant loli and shota in it.
Just to say for Nako's magic, even if we don't get an official translation (like with Liviria by Kagura), at least the game is translated manually, which is way better than MTL, witch Antidomi unfornately got

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Just to say for Nako's magic, even if we don't get an official translation (like with Liviria by Kagura), at least the game is translated manually, which is way better than MTL, witch Antidomi unfornately got
I am well aware of that. The guy that translated Nako's game was also working on a translation for this game. In fact, he was almost finished... which makes the timing of Kagura's release oddly suspicious...

Regardless, there's a chance that they'll work on Antidomi too. Though it'll be a good idea to wait until the next game of this circle is released, because they're pretty aggressive about hounding fan translators and whatnot when the game is still their latest game.

Though maybe they'll be more chill considering that Antidomi had really good sales. Better than several other releases combined. Their ci-en has been doing pretty well too from what I've seen.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I am well aware of that. The guy that translated Nako's game was also working on a translation for this game. In fact, he was almost finished... which makes the timing of Kagura's release oddly suspicious...

Regardless, there's a chance that they'll work on Antidomi too. Though it'll be a good idea to wait until the next game of this circle is released, because they're pretty aggressive about hounding fan translators and whatnot when the game is still their latest game.

Though maybe they'll be more chill considering that Antidomi had really good sales. Better than several other releases combined. Their ci-en has been doing pretty well too from what I've seen.
Can't know about the timing between the fan translator and kagura release anyways so, no real need to speculate here.

I can see why it had good sales and the game was here for a time too but the MTL done to it must have fucked up too much the game, since it's removed now from what i saw

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
WTF Steam allowed a game that looks good with a male protagonist.
If its released on steam I normally avoid the game(sexual) game out of principle but....

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
the game is kinda fine, i only hate the fact that they cut off the voice as soon as you go to the next text instead of cut it off when they reach the new voiced line
You have gotta be shitting me... This is STILL a thing?! How the actual fuck can they not at least make a toggle in options for this, is beyond me. Should. Be. Basic. QoL setting. Should take 2 seconds in RPGMaker Games to get a script and/or normally do them yourself, should take 10 seconds in KiriKiri, and I'm assuming it's not something hooooorribly difficult to implement in Unity.
But no...

Sheesh. /rage off

Reactions: 991207z

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
With shared mind and sensation it's masturbation. You are a hive mind with multiple bodies at that point. How you chose to manipulate those bodies to feel pleasure is your own business.

If its' a proper clone with a separate mind then you start having to ask qualifying questions like, is the clone temporary and, do you plan to reintegrate into one consciousness later? because if the answer is no, then that is both gay, and also the most extreme example of narcissism possible.

This TED talk brought to you by long nights debating philosophy and the nature of the mind and soul. Don't try this at home without training. You can go down some fucked up rabbit holes.
Thanks I was in the middle of getting my PhD for it. I'm glad there's mutual interest such an underexplored field.

Reactions: ilmncsm

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
Does anybody have any idea how to solve problem with no voice in dialogues? In settings everything's seems alright- voice test work properly but there is no voice in game...

Also dialogue boxes appear on top- should be at bottom.

I already tried files from GDRIVE and ANONFILES
renamed folder name
no idea what else could be problem

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes