charabit781

May 21, 2020
Not gonna lie this game able to softlock you if you have gold lower than 140 and you didn't have any demon seeds you start with 2 stamina everyday and impossible to gain gold because guild quest require 4 stamina and daily sex bacause it require 3 stamina it make game heavily restrict use of stamina

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Not gonna lie this game able to softlock you if you have gold lower than 140 and you didn't have any demon seeds you start with 2 stamina everyday and impossible to gain gold because guild quest require 4 stamina and daily sex bacause it require 3 stamina it make game heavily restrict use of stamina
??? I've beaten this game untranslated and translated. I didn't know that you could actually soft lock the game cuz it made obvious that you needed money and devil seeds. I'll have to redownload this cuz I'm pretty sure you start with like 5 stamina at least. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to do guild adventures when they open

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
Teach the knight girl it only requires 2 stamina and gives you money

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
It says that the 32bit version is included but I can't find it, I downloaded the mega version, should I try a different download?

Very late answer, but if you are using a 32-bit machine, forget about playing this game. Initially, I thought that because sites like this one would immediately add something as soon as they are released, sometimes they either overlook or don't care about following updates, making it impossible for you to obtain the latest version of the game without buying it. Well, that's not the case here. First, I tried to download it from various sites, and then I bought the game from Steam, but the game didn't work either way. The fault lies with the publisher/localizer, Kagura Games. Even though there is an update specifically made for the original (2020) Japanese release to support 32-bit systems, unfortunately, that update doesn't seem to be part of the Steam (2022) release for some reason. They probably didn't care to add 32-bit support to their localization, or maybe the thought of adding 32-bit support didn't even occur to them (since 32-bit becoming obsolete). Unfortunately, the same situation was also the case for https://f95zone.to/threads/aikagi-after-days-final-azarashi-software.172602/

Sigh, frustratingly demo I downloaded from DLsite works perfectly fine.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i hope someone makes cheats for this game...im honestly surprised nobody has made any yet

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Does this game have a harem pregnancy ending? I’m seeing comments saying there is and other comments saying there isn’t.
it's complicated. you can get them all pregnant and have pregnant sex with them, but I don't recall if the ending recognizes that they are all pregnant

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes