alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ngl the translation for this is....utter crap. Nothing but machine translation would be better man, and thats saying a lot.
This actually is machine translated, says so in the OP even. Based on the exact message, I'd say an MTL base was used and then had very little actual correction done either due to lack of effort or lack of knowledge. Given that the translator seems to actually care enough to respond when a problem comes up, I would say they at least tried, but did not have the required knowledge to translate from machine English, which can sometimes be too nonsensical to translate even for a native speaker of the intended language.

How do you even get to the kitchen? The only door that's not locked for me is the first door to the left, everything else says "Locked and unlikely to open."

Also, the game's translation is not as atrocious as reading the negative comments will make you think. It's an edited MTL, sure, but barring the weird dialogue during sex scenes, the game is 100% playable and you will actually understand what is going on and what is actually needed of you without racking your brain.
It isn't really that bad, but the grammatical structure and wording can be a bit nonsensical at times, which does not convey the proper message of the line in question. That said, I have seen worse. Don't even get me started on real time translations, which tend to be so bad that even those of us who try to make sense of it to make a human translation, looking at you Koikatsu H subs, have difficulty at times.

I get the concern to screen underage content, but there should be segregation. Lot of lolis are not underage, and have a real life equivalent - it's called "petite" women. And having to grow up being looked down upon due to short height, most of them are confident and competitive af.
But the genre itself isn't even segregated as a whole, it literally means ANY girl who looks underage or extremely young, but legal even if they actually aren't 'biologically' underage or extremely young, but legal. That's where the term "legal loli" came from as a way for the entire community to separate the two subcategories of loli. In this case, that would probably be legal loli due to the whole demoness thing as they tend to be far older than any human.

Okay, now for the whole reason I even bothered responding to the above in the first place, my own comment. I finally got through the Black Cave without having to use the escape scroll to bug myself out of the playable area of the world map and now I am stuck in the mayor's hoouse in Anal. I can't seem to get by the guy in the right hallway off the main entrance, he just turns to quick to get out of his line of sight and his pathing is too short to sneak by while he's going to the left. There are spots part way down that hallway where he can't see, but I am in his line of sight as soon as he turns back if I step out of them. How do I get down that hallway without getting my brains pounded out of my skull for the umpteenth time?

Jul 20, 2017
This actually is machine translated, says so in the OP even. Based on the exact message, I'd say an MTL base was used and then had very little actual correction done either due to lack of effort or lack of knowledge. Given that the translator seems to actually care enough to respond when a problem comes up, I would say they at least tried, but did not have the required knowledge to translate from machine English, which can sometimes be too nonsensical to translate even for a native speaker of the intended language.

It isn't really that bad, but the grammatical structure and wording can be a bit nonsensical at times, which does not convey the proper message of the line in question. That said, I have seen worse. Don't even get me started on real time translations, which tend to be so bad that even those of us who try to make sense of it to make a human translation, looking at you Koikatsu H subs, have difficulty at times.

But the genre itself isn't even segregated as a whole, it literally means ANY girl who looks underage or extremely young, but legal even if they actually aren't 'biologically' underage or extremely young, but legal. That's where the term "legal loli" came from as a way for the entire community to separate the two subcategories of loli. In this case, that would probably be legal loli due to the whole demoness thing as they tend to be far older than any human.

Okay, now for the whole reason I even bothered responding to the above in the first place, my own comment. I finally got through the Black Cave without having to use the escape scroll to bug myself out of the playable area of the world map and now I am stuck in the mayor's hoouse in Anal. I can't seem to get by the guy in the right hallway off the main entrance, he just turns to quick to get out of his line of sight and his pathing is too short to sneak by while he's going to the left. There are spots part way down that hallway where he can't see, but I am in his line of sight as soon as he turns back if I step out of them. How do I get down that hallway without getting my brains pounded out of my skull for the umpteenth time?
Mmmm yeah you have a good point. Comment retracted, but not removed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Mmmm yeah you have a good point. Comment retracted, but not removed.
No need, you made a valid point as well, the quality is not very high at all, especially in H scenes. I just felt like it needed to be pointed out that this was indeed MTL with edits. At least the directions for objectives are understandable, I've played a few on here that were not, so I literally had to go around and interact with every object that responded to interaction. In this case, it at least clearly states where, for example, the Black Cave is.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
This game is 100% JP

This is NO joke.

There is not even one translated speaking-bubble, every scene is Japanese-only.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Zippy only takes uploads less then 500mb and my MEGA is full and I am too lazy to make a new account. Maybe some kind soul will grant your wish.
Thanks , at least I tried.

Edit: After taking a quick look, i saw megalink. Thank you kind soul for your kindness whoever that was :LOL:

michika

Jun 13, 2017
No need, you made a valid point as well, the quality is not very high at all, especially in H scenes. I just felt like it needed to be pointed out that this was indeed MTL with edits. At least the directions for objectives are understandable, I've played a few on here that were not, so I literally had to go around and interact with every object that responded to interaction. In this case, it at least clearly states where, for example, the Black Cave is.
Ahhh, yes you are right. I just wondering why I didnt pick up this before earlier. Just as you mentioned, this one is edited MTL. But I dont know it was a good edited or not, but MTL = auto pass. People also mentioned this game is a good stuff aside with being MTL'ed. It does piqued my interest and I already download it so why not.

Reactions: alex2011

ZeroNoHero

Apr 25, 2019
How does one unlock the leftmost door on the mansion. Or just have a guide to the mansion in general

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
There seem to be a *lot* of scenes that aren't in any of the galleries i can find, being the main menu and memories. For example the crouching blowjob that gives you a bunch of money (i think you have to lose to unlock it, the option wasn't translated and it went away after i selected it), and of course the defeat scene. Pretty disappointing as those seem to bethe best ones, i played a bit then used the save.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
There seem to be a *lot* of scenes that aren't in any of the galleries i can find, being the main menu and memories. For example the crouching blowjob that gives you a bunch of money (i think you have to lose to unlock it, the option wasn't translated and it went away after i selected it), and of course the defeat scene. Pretty disappointing as those seem to bethe best ones, i played a bit then used the save.

I got most in the gallery except one, probably got to do with the Butler looking for a game with the "same features" as the heroine, what bothers me is the in-battle scenes since they are separate from the gallery, and am not sure if I got them all since they are pretty much triggered randomly.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
How does one unlock the leftmost door on the mansion. Or just have a guide to the mansion in general
Go to the right, follow the path into the last room, read the book near the bed, it got the password (deleted my copy sorry)... Now go back to the entrance, and get to the door in the middle (directly north of entrance) without getting caught, input password. Once inside, I dunno if you have to read the book by the table or go directly to the statues left and right of the room, iirc, Right Eye for West Statue, Left Eye for East Statue, then Open the chest (In the middle, north of the table where one of the guards passes through) to get the key to that room.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ahhh, yes you are right. I just wondering why I didnt pick up this before earlier. Just as you mentioned, this one is edited MTL. But I dont know it was a good edited or not, but MTL = auto pass. People also mentioned this game is a good stuff aside with being MTL'ed. It does piqued my interest and I already download it so why not.
Aside from a couple bugs, like being teleported to just north of the mountains on the world map if you use an escape scroll, and the MTL quality, it is pretty good. It isn't too difficult to figure out without even paying attention to the text.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Aside from a couple bugs, like being teleported to just north of the mountains on the world map if you use an escape scroll, and the MTL quality, it is pretty good. It isn't too difficult to figure out without even paying attention to the text.
Yep, this have a good translation from most edited MTLs since some of them still aren't that far from unedited MTLs. This one was pretty understandable that my comprehension skills ignored it as MTL (lol, really, I didn't even realized it ).

In short, unless your English yourself is bad, this translation ain't as bad as pure MTL.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes