Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
so far good, too long for me and keep bugging when i find the key in the bandit hideout, hope a hero pastes a full save soon

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
Petite female does not equal loli, I see a lot of people these days label non loli characters as lolis which is stupid, it will result in people being scared off. But more importantly you have woke people and those brainwashed by woke snowflakes here on F95zone who would report this. Someone mentioned a Kagura game that was taken down because it was reported as rule 7.

This game reminded me of that lewd vampire game that was released here not too long ago. The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire my gripe is with that game is that it has mosaic censorship and too much monster H scenes. If only someone would work on uncensoring most of these japanese games, too many suffer from mosaic censorship.
Amen petite women need love too.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
so, once you win the game you can't go back to watch the battle animations, only the event cg?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks cute, a bit of pixel art adds a cool effect.
Thanks for sharing!

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I made it in time \o/ So many that I saw in Discord's feed in the morning on phone just to click on them in the evening on pc and oh no, you have no permissions to see this page :cry:

I'll just take and be thankful for what's approved and go somewhere else for what sadly is rejected if that means the site can stay up for longer.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Loli RPG with prostitution and rape?! Praise be to the internet gods!
bro there are so many of those, go on dlsite and use the adv search. you can find downloads of a lot of them by looking up the game ID or title on your search engine or sukebei nyaa

Jun 1, 2017
bro there are so many of those, go on dlsite and use the adv search. you can find downloads of a lot of them by looking up the game ID or title on your search engine or sukebei nyaa
I know. I've played many of them, and have in fact translated three of them into English. It's just nice to find one that I haven't played before that I don't have to translate myself to enjoy.

Reactions: Hellcat_77 and keff

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
There is a switch on the back of the chair in the left hand room in the mayors house for anyone stuck.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
For locked mayor room. Go to area with password. Click on it. Hit Print/Sysrq on keyboard. Load up paint. Copy and paste. Thank me later.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes