Jul 20, 2017
Ngl the translation for this is....utter crap. Nothing but machine translation would be better man, and thats saying a lot.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
So i found out, u basicly go to the kitchen and press z on the apple basketand then u have to fight some guys, after that they will drop a key that opens the door at the right side, then u select the book in the secretary and they give u the code.
How do you even get to the kitchen? The only door that's not locked for me is the first door to the left, everything else says "Locked and unlikely to open."

Also, the game's translation is not as atrocious as reading the negative comments will make you think. It's an edited MTL, sure, but barring the weird dialogue during sex scenes, the game is 100% playable and you will actually understand what is going on and what is actually needed of you without racking your brain.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Once again, thank you Silentce for tranlating the untranslated parts, once again.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
-----------------------yay pixel art :cry: :rolleyes:
(pixel art is acceptable if the art is clean and dont go into picel size details)
Any way thx for the upload

Elffin13

Jul 7, 2017
How do you even get to the kitchen? The only door that's not locked for me is the first door to the left, everything else says "Locked and unlikely to open."

Also, the game's translation is not as atrocious as reading the negative comments will make you think. It's an edited MTL, sure, but barring the weird dialogue during sex scenes, the game is 100% playable and you will actually understand what is going on and what is actually needed of you without racking your brain.
I'm experiencing the same bug not being able to open any door

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Even with warning, they gonna report it anyway. Better just download it before it taken down out of nowhere
You mean just like what happened to "Kozue's Strange Journey"?
That's why I immediately downloading games that have the loli tag.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Who are these losers who report lols'? Pathetic, mind you business you damn coomers
I get the concern to screen underage content, but there should be segregation. Lot of lolis are not underage, and have a real life equivalent - it's called "petite" women. And having to grow up being looked down upon due to short height, most of them are confident and competitive af.

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes