Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Zippy only takes uploads less then 500mb and my MEGA is full and I am too lazy to make a new account. Maybe some kind soul will grant your wish.
Hmm--- I am in the process of it. Tried without the desktop app and it went too slow, so here it goes with the app---- Link soon, I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silentce

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
mmm i wonder if someone gonna beat me to a full save hehe, :cool::cool:

Reactions: stever

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what kinds of scenes are replayable? I've already seen several harassment scenes, as well as a handjob and even a shota blowjob. None of which show up in the 'erotic memories' or the the H scene section.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
So like a ton of other RPGMaker translations, this game's text tends to fall off screen due to a lack of proper word wrapping. If anyone familiar with the subject could please slap together a word-wrap fix, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.

Last edited:

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
There any beast content in the game? It looks like there's giant flies or spiders in one of the screenshots, but want to be sure.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So like a ton of other RPGMaker translations, this game's text tends to fall off screen due to a lack of proper word wrapping. If anyone familiar with the subject could please slap together a word-wrap fix, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.
Did I forget to put wordwrap on this game? I thought I checked that. Sorry I get that fixed up real quick for you. I usually do that when I upload if it hasn't been added already..

Reactions: Undecided

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I won't report because I don't care, but I don't see the point of the rule then. Some games have characters that ressemble way older ages than this.

Personally it doesn't affect me personally, although I understand the website doesn't want to risk it. But please use the same criteria to every game, unlike how it is working now.

And yes I know it should be avoided to complain about the rule, but with so much criticism is notorious it is a bit ambiguous to say the least.

About the game itself it seems open map, which is usually fun to play.

Last edited:

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
the translation is abysmal. It's workable at best. But it's more like MTL edited to be slightly more understandable that the string of random words it would've been. If there's someone out there who doesn't bother with MTL's, sadly, they won't have better experience with this one

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes