Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Added word wrap and reupped links. Should be no text overflow anymore.

Reactions: Ferghus

xaviosan

Apr 9, 2020
Can't write a fucking password because of jap letters. That's some good translation over here.
U can switch to english if u select the the second bottom left symbold (right to left order), but do u know the password tho? Cause i dont.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
U can switch to english if u select the the second bottom left symbold (right to left order), but do u know the password tho? Cause i dont.
Yeah I need the password, got into the daughters room, just says "Loli is cool" like wtf is that meant to even mean.

xaviosan

Apr 9, 2020
I sure don't.
So i found out, u basicly go to the kitchen and press z on the apple basketand then u have to fight some guys, after that they will drop a key that opens the door at the right side, then u select the book in the secretary and they give u the code.

Reactions: chris18

xaviosan

Apr 9, 2020
Yeah I need the password, got into the daughters room, just says "Loli is cool" like wtf is that meant to even mean.

U have to copy the japanese symbols that u have there, when writting the code in the machine u will find some on the first page of the code machine and the others on the second one.

Reactions: zrgsdfsdf

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
so it say that battle fuck is decided by roulettes but i don't see one appear when bumping into monsters it is always the monsters turn so a little help please

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The translator claims 5% of the game. Take that as you will.
25%

Patch status : Machine Translation: 25%, Human Review: 75%. You now can understand most of the story with this patch.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
so it say that battle fuck is decided by roulettes but i don't see one appear when bumping into monsters it is always the monsters turn so a little help please
Only human enemies get the roulette. I've seen 8 or 9 so far, but they duplicate a lot.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Only human enemies get the roulette. I've seen 8 or 9 so far, but they duplicate a lot.
thanks(sad that it is only the human enemies and the enemies respawn too damn fast) Also i got an error on the first item your are suppose to get in the Black Cave(think it was called) the error said "Cannot read property 'params" of null did you have the same problem or know what is wrong?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
thanks(sad that it is only the human enemies and the enemies respawn too damn fast) Also i got an error on the first item your are suppose to get in the Black Cave(think it was called) the error said "Cannot read property 'params" of null did you have the same problem or know what is wrong?
Did you cheat? Modify the save? Because I got the Black Crystal just fine.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anybody else getting stuck in the mountains at the top of the world map when using an escape scroll? I was getting steamrolled by the freaking rats in the black cave, so I had to use an escape scroll to get out alive because it took all my herbs to heal the damage enough to get away. It teleported me up to behind the mountains, which cannot be walked through, and the only way around was blocked by water, which also can't be walked through. I ended up having to close the game and revert to where I saved last.

Reactions: Mrpies
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes