Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I upgraded from integrated graphics to a 6800 XT and now this game is just a black screen. Sucks as I was looking forward to finishing it. What do you know, all flash games are broken now. Fucking AMD.

Last edited:

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I upgraded from integrated graphics to a 6800 XT and now this game is just a black screen. Sucks as I was looking forward to finishing it. What do you know, all flash games are broken now. Fucking AMD.
I have AMD too and no such issues. Sounds like driver problems on your end.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I have AMD too and no such issues. Sounds like driver problems on your end.
I dunno, I looked this up and saw other people with the same problem a few months ago. They said it happened when they upgraded drivers. Are you up to date on your drivers from AMD?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Does that game even exist tho? I know they made an older game with a little girl but this mikan one wasn't made yet, no?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Does that game even exist tho? I know they made an older game with a little girl but this mikan one wasn't made yet, no?
I think it does exist, but is unreleased.
My reasoning is that there are a couple of pics with the same pose, same background, but different clothes, it looks somewhere between Inuhime and LL in drawing style...
1.jpg
Considering it's supposed to be his "magnus opum" I guess he is planning to use experience from LL and Inuhime (original & remake) to make it as good as possible before he reveals he has been working on it for a long time?

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
If my memory serves me right, this was a precursor to the game that we have now known as Lost Life the other game by Lamb.
It's not, The precursor you are thinking of is viewable/buyable on DLsite, then there's LL, Inuhime and then theres this mystery/unreleased Mikan game that Alexmercer23 is asking about.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
that mikan game is a upcoming game after he finished his two games he talked about it going to be his last game he gonna make

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Progress Report Dec 2022
November 30th, 2022 23:15・All users

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Can't believe the weather here in Taiwan is still so warm even in December, guess earth is not getting any better as the scientists expected?

This year's Christmas

------------------------------------------------
Due to the new changes and the plans we made for our upcoming system updates, we will have to give you the sad news first; we don't have enough progress to give you a playable update this Christmas, and we are truly sorry about that.
That being said, we will be giving you something to keep you in the loop and understand what we had been working on.

So first,
a minor update preview to our games:

----------------------------------------------
We are planning on updating
LostLife 1.52
The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess 1.05
somewhere in the early December,
mainly focusing on debugging and current system maintenance.

Sorry these might not be the update you had been waiting for.

Besides the maintenance part, LT40/LV20~10
will also be updating to the newest version.

We planned on using 12/1 ~12/10 to update all the changes, and reopening the LT80 supporting plan again temporarily.

LT 80 (cumulated amount over 8000)

「Lost Life 1.52」Android version

========================================
While we are updating LostLife 1.52, our LT 80 supporters will be provided with LostLife's Android version; it sure has been a while since last time we released an Android version as our rewards.

Hopefully these reward setups are fitting your likings and expectations.

Next.....
our progress for DogPrincess:

===========================
Attention:
※The images you see below are use for this time's progress report in order to better explain our thought process, currently there are no actual playable versions.
※All images presented below are still in production, not final product.

So first of all,
starting with a new content that can finally see light;

yes an oral scene scenario!

Some of you might have fugured this out base on our previous progress report already, good job on your detective skills!
Although oral scene scenario might not be something out of the ordinary in the HGame industry, it sure took us a while to finally reveal this scene to you.
Not to mentioned how happy we were when Pi was finally able to deliver us new illustrations!
We are excited to see how DogPrincess's oral scene can help create new chemical reactions with MWS!

As to the other scene that is coming next?
Please sit tight and wait for our future announcements!

Now, time for some DogPrincess new costumes!
We have already made plans to add in many new outfits, as for now the ones we can show you are maid outfit and school swimsuit!

We will be revealing more costumes in our future announcements!

Finally, our 2022 conclusion:

---------------------------------------------
This year was a year for HLB to recharge and get ready for the next step in production, thank you all for tolerating the wait and staying on board with us.

Back in 2021 when we were preping LostLife and DogPrincess at the same time, even though we were able to pull it off providing rewards monthly, we really were pushing ourselves to the limit and that truly drained our spirit and bodies.

As much as we did wish to speed up everything in production, truth is that a lot of things were going on both in our works and also in our personal lives.
Not to mention COVID was still going wild in Taiwan, making a lot of the things we wanted to do kept on getting delayed.

We can only ask you to kindly stay with us patiently this upcoming 2023, and we promise to do our best to reflect on your supports.

Though it might be a bit early to say this, we do wish everyone of you Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

PS.1
I believe a lot of you have heard that pixiv is making some pretty big changes to their policies, although this policy change won't affect HLB too much as a studio, we do worry for those nice artists like vcxz who are active drawing loli content.

As for now we won't be giving up on Fanbox just yet, and will continue to use it carefully.

PS.2
We recently found out about a fanbox that shows a lot of love toward our creations; we thought it would be a good chance to show people how sharing and promoting can be done without all the piracy and under the table.

The people who pretended to be our studio and sharing our creations for money is definitely not doing anything right, and we strongly condemn those behavior.

This fanbox we want mentioned today belong to Clarte,
and his fanbox is: (Japanese only)

Clarte carefully talked about our game through legal graphics, and expressed his review citing all sources.

We will be finding another time going into details about what kind of web pages are manageable for you following our guildlines.

If you are a fan of our games, we strongly recommend checking out Clarte's Fanbox!

GreenGarnish

Jun 10, 2018
Progress Report Dec 2022

Can't believe the weather here in Taiwan is still so warm even in December, guess earth is not getting any better as the scientists expected?

This year's Christmas

Due to the new changes and the plans we made for our upcoming system updates, we will have to give you the sad news first; we don't have enough progress to give you a playable update this Christmas, and we are truly sorry about that.
That being said, we will be giving you something to keep you in the loop and understand what we had been working on.

So first,

LostLife 1.52

We planned on using 12/1 ~12/10 to update all the changes, and reopening the LT80 supporting plan again temporarily.

While we are updating LostLife 1.52, our LT 80 supporters will be provided with LostLife's Android version; it sure has been a while since last time we released an Android version as our rewards.

Next.....

Attention:
※The images you see below are use for this time's progress report in order to better explain our thought process, currently there are no actual playable versions.

So first of all,

Some of you might have fugured this out base on our previous progress report already, good job on your detective skills!
Although oral scene scenario might not be something out of the ordinary in the HGame industry, it sure took us a while to finally reveal this scene to you.
Not to mentioned how happy we were when Pi was finally able to deliver us new illustrations!
We are excited to see how DogPrincess's oral scene can help create new chemical reactions with MWS!

We have already made plans to add in many new outfits, as for now the ones we can show you are maid outfit and school swimsuit!

This year was a year for HLB to recharge and get ready for the next step in production, thank you all for tolerating the wait and staying on board with us.

Back in 2021 when we were preping LostLife and DogPrincess at the same time, even though we were able to pull it off providing rewards monthly, we really were pushing ourselves to the limit and that truly drained our spirit and bodies.

As much as we did wish to speed up everything in production, truth is that a lot of things were going on both in our works and also in our personal lives.
Not to mention COVID was still going wild in Taiwan, making a lot of the things we wanted to do kept on getting delayed.

We can only ask you to kindly stay with us patiently this upcoming 2023, and we promise to do our best to reflect on your supports.

Though it might be a bit early to say this, we do wish everyone of you Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

PS.1
I believe a lot of you have heard that pixiv is making some pretty big changes to their policies, although this policy change won't affect HLB too much as a studio, we do worry for those nice artists like vcxz who are active drawing loli content.

As for now we won't be giving up on Fanbox just yet, and will continue to use it carefully.

PS.2
We recently found out about a fanbox that shows a lot of love toward our creations; we thought it would be a good chance to show people how sharing and promoting can be done without all the piracy and under the table.

The people who pretended to be our studio and sharing our creations for money is definitely not doing anything right, and we strongly condemn those behavior.

Clarte carefully talked about our game through legal graphics, and expressed his review citing all sources.

We will be finding another time going into details about what kind of web pages are manageable for you following our guildlines.

If you are a fan of our games, we strongly recommend checking out Clarte's Fanbox!
Amazing update! Very excited to see the new changes and content!

• Haha
Reactions: KingHon

Pararela

Sep 20, 2022
Progress Report Dec 2022

This year's Christmas

So first,

LostLife 1.52

Next.....

Attention:

So first of all,

PS.1

PS.2

52a.png LESSGOOO

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Not yet.
also, 1.05... so... a update of the flash version and not the unity remake?

I have unanswered questions, thankfully, I also have plenty of patience to wait for answers.
Both flash games are getting updates, teasers from DP looks really promising already. I just hope that before we get Unity version the new scenes will be a little more optimized than doggy-style one, it's killing my computer even on lowest settings. And it's even less sprite-heavy than LL scenes too.

Honestly I thought HLB will only remake DP to Unity and call it a day and instead he promised a lot of new content, with brand new position included. What a champ.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I just hope that before we get Unity version the new scenes will be a little more optimized than doggy-style one, it's killing my computer even on lowest settings. And it's even less sprite-heavy than LL scenes too.
Flash limitations, and built-in stupid ones at that, honestly I would prefer they skip updating the flash version and dedicate the time instead to the Unity version, but that's me.

some of the questions I also wonder :
will they expand the game beyond a 3-day cycle?
if yes to above : will they increase the number of endings?
could they go even further and have some sort of kingdom management?
Will they mix-up/expand the demons games?

and many other questions...

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes