Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Hey friends, first time posting here, i got a little problem with this game, i'm getting a blank screen at the language selection in the beginning, it's not possible to select anything, thus i'm stuck. Any solution>?
View attachment 3540527
I'd be guessing a locale problem, if you're on windows make sure you have the japanese language pack installed.

that is generally the go to solution for stuff not showing up in h games.

if that doesn't work post another reply here.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Why i cant unlock heart 4?
When you have 3 hearts, you have to use some sentences like "i'm gonna punish you", whe respond with a pop cross vein, do this (with moderation) and you can unlock it. There's another way, and it's show the BDSM when she have 3 hearts, and say to her it's a joke (but blocks the masochist ending).

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
Is there any more game similar to this master piece while we wait for an update to come

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
when I open either the exe or the swf, I can't see anything. A sheep noise plays and moving my mouse around it switches to the pointer sometimes so I assume the visuals just aren't showing up, how do I fix this?

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
Is there any more game similar to this master piece while we wait for an update to come
None that does the heart-meter as well as this game does sadly, from what I've played, which is quite a few alternatives, they're all just less interesting.

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
None that does the heart-meter as well as this game does sadly, from what I've played, which is quite a few alternatives, they're all just less interesting.
Yep i noticed that it jist really means this is the best on of its kind

Misumiso

Formerly 'Misumiso22'
Jan 1, 2023
Wait thwre is bj mode and new clothes how come my 1.07 android version and pc doesn't have one?

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
when I open either the exe or the swf, I can't see anything. A sheep noise plays and moving my mouse around it switches to the pointer sometimes so I assume the visuals just aren't showing up, how do I fix this?
Figured it out, running it in compatibility mode for Windows 7 worked.

Reactions: spooprun
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes