• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

NuttyIsCultured

Feb 5, 2021
I think it's mainly just up to the staff who reviews it.
For the record; the rule isn't "no loli" it specifies a character that appears or is clearly intended to be prepubescent. My assumption would be that the staff decided they didn't look too much like a child so it was fine.
It is revealed in mod's dream.
Total lack of secondary sexual characteristics considered against the rules. To me it always been pretty clear: small titties/butt is accepted by rules. The problem starts when zero titties/butt.
As I understand it, the process goes like this:
1. A game gets reported as a (potential) R7 violation. I'm sure some threads get caught by a mod looking at the uploaded screenshots in the first post, but reports are the main vector.
2. The thread gets quarantined, not deleted. Only Mods/staff can access it, but this explains why a thread can disappear due to R7 only to reappear months later with all posts intact.
3. Each mod/staff needs(?) to vote on the thread: yay, nay, or abstain.
4. If enough mods/staff say it's okay then the thread is reinstated. I'm not sure what the exact numbers are (does everyone need to vote? Is it based on some sort of yay/nay threshold? Do less-suspicious games need less approval? Can a motivated mod fast-track the process?). This process can take anywhere from a few days to several months.
5. Once a game is approved/denied, it tends to stay approved/denied. This can lead to "inconsistent" rulings since the approval chance is dependent on whoever was around at the time, and the current team may be more or less strict than past personnel. Note that games can get re-reviewed (particularly if they're still in development and getting major updates) and 2D games tend to get more leniency than 3D ones.
Rules for thee but not for me.
rule 7 feels like sweet baby inc got their hands on the site's admins
Total lack of secondary sexual characteristics considered against the rules. To me it always been pretty clear: small titties/butt is accepted by rules. The problem starts when zero titties/butt.
Plenty of games here with legit underaged characters with loli/underdeveloped bodies, which I'd consider the princess in this game.
Also, I wasn't complaining about the games with those types of characters in them being uploaded or even approved. In fact, I'm really glad they are. I've found plenty of good games with the loli tag and I don't think this forum should block those games unless they bleed into realism. I think every fetish should be allowed here.
I was just confused with this game being approved when, in my opinion, it breaks rule 7.

Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate it!

Reactions: Satoru_

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
Plenty of games here with legit underaged characters with loli/underdeveloped bodies, which I'd consider the princess in this game.
Standard is not "underdeveloped" but "prepubescent." They define it very clearly as showing "no sign of puberty," meaning no discernible secondary sexual characteristics. Princes in this game clearly has those (breasts, specifically), so it makes sense it would be approved. As for other games, I can agree with you that some clearly break rule 7, just not really this one.

I think rule seven is a decent compromise so as to not catch too much heat as a website while still allowing some loli.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
Могу я задать вам вопрос? А как открыть 3-ю концовку? (конечный вариант не важен)
Several posts already answered that, but here the short version.

In the dialogue after rescuing the princess aka before the first foreplay/sex session, she will show you the BDSM collar. After her explanation, the collar will move a bit (a bit towards the side) and you can click on it, so you collect it.
After that get her to four hearts. If you want the easy way, you need to insult her and change the color of the hearts to purple with that. Or you could only partly get them purple, though not sure whether you need to insult her at all and not just put it on her once you get four hearts (also not sure whether they need to be full).
If you went to get it fully purple, she will willingly put it on herself, you either force her or she immediately calls for the guards. If put on, pet her immediately. After that there are two alternatives, either cure her or not, both are endings (like it was with the first one).

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes