Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

hardig

May 29, 2024
Do you know any similar games as the first stage of this game? I mean solving real-time puzzles guessing symbols while the girl is undressing?

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
Four hearts! And here I am thinking 3 hearts would satisfy her. No wonder I keep getting collar'd.

Also, can't wait to see the BJ scene... if it's even half as good as the one in Lost Life then I'll be quite satisfied.

Maybe a dumb question, but how do I unlock the free/endless mode? Is it just seeing all the endings?

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Four hearts! And here I am thinking 3 hearts would satisfy her. No wonder I keep getting collar'd.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-demons-stele-the-dog-princess-v1-07-happylambbarn.57984/post-11170525
Maybe a dumb question, but how do I unlock the free/endless mode? Is it just seeing all the endings?
As far as I remember, free mode opens when you get any good ending. There are only 3 of them: on 4 hearts “wedding” and on 5 hearts “2 different” “masochistic” with and without a tail and ears.

Reactions: seifukulover

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks o one last question, I am looking for this game in this image, they told me it is the same but another version, what could it be? View attachment 3702638
I don't think it's from a game, at least not one that's been released, but I could be wrong

My understanding is that the creator wants to make a game with her at some point after they've finished the games they're currently working on and have perfected their skills at making games, so they can do their waifu justice

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes