• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Okay so I had no idea rule 7 was a thing considering a lot of the games that are present and that I've played, including the existence of the loli tag. How does rule 7 not apply to this game as well as countless others with the loli tag?
There are both 3D and 2D depictions of undeveloped loli bodies in many games that are up, but why did this one need approval from staff?
Genuinely curious about rule 7 and how it's enforced/applied.
I think it's mainly just up to the staff who reviews it.
For the record; the rule isn't "no loli" it specifies a character that appears or is clearly intended to be prepubescent. My assumption would be that the staff decided they didn't look too much like a child so it was fine.

Reactions: xynnner

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
Okay so I had no idea rule 7 was a thing considering a lot of the games that are present and that I've played, including the existence of the loli tag. How does rule 7 not apply to this game as well as countless others with the loli tag?
There are both 3D and 2D depictions of undeveloped loli bodies in many games that are up, but why did this one need approval from staff?
Total lack of secondary sexual characteristics considered against the rules. To me it always been pretty clear: small titties/butt is accepted by rules. The problem starts when zero titties/butt.

• Haha
Reactions: _Immortal_

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
As I understand it, the process goes like this:
1. A game gets reported as a (potential) R7 violation. I'm sure some threads get caught by a mod looking at the uploaded screenshots in the first post, but reports are the main vector.
2. The thread gets quarantined, not deleted. Only Mods/staff can access it, but this explains why a thread can disappear due to R7 only to reappear months later with all posts intact.
3. Each mod/staff needs(?) to vote on the thread: yay, nay, or abstain.
4. If enough mods/staff say it's okay then the thread is reinstated. I'm not sure what the exact numbers are (does everyone need to vote? Is it based on some sort of yay/nay threshold? Do less-suspicious games need less approval? Can a motivated mod fast-track the process?). This process can take anywhere from a few days to several months.
5. Once a game is approved/denied, it tends to stay approved/denied. This can lead to "inconsistent" rulings since the approval chance is dependent on whoever was around at the time, and the current team may be more or less strict than past personnel. Note that games can get re-reviewed (particularly if they're still in development and getting major updates) and 2D games tend to get more leniency than 3D ones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

eragon03

May 9, 2017
So, does anyone have a link for the 1.5 apk version that isnt just a virus, tried install alot of the versions i found so far and none clean, only 1.2 or older ones.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
I have a zip with 2 different 1.07 Android versions. Uploaded here (link will expire, so maybe someone can reupload properly?). These should not have ads, but still be careful since i dont remember where i got this zip. (most likely here from while ago)

Reactions: AmBruh

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
Just copy d1.swf and m1.swf from 1.05 uncen to 1.07.

EDIT:
For the lazy...

The only files that changed in this version are Hime_1.07.exe, Hime_1.07.swf and lang.xml, so it's ok to use the uncensored files from the previous version.
In the save folder i put the 100% unlock, just copy to the right folder. But for new players, just play from the beginning.
Not exist. Can you reupload them

AmBruh

Apr 18, 2022
I have a zip with 2 different 1.07 Android versions. Uploaded here (link will expire, so maybe someone can reupload properly?). These should not have ads, but still be careful since i dont remember where i got this zip. (most likely here from while ago)

Curious but where did u got those 2 from? Is it the one TJ888 recompiled?

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021

it's look official for me because no additional file in it

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes