Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Graxy

May 1, 2022
Does anyone have a 100% save file or a guide on how to use either cheat engine or the save file web thingy? I'm having an headache here. I already maxed the game out but I changed PC and lost the folder. I don't wanna do it again.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Does anyone have a 100% save file or a guide on how to use either cheat engine or the save file web thingy? I'm having an headache here. I already maxed the game out but I changed PC and lost the folder. I don't wanna do it again.
Using cheat engine in this game is very simple, just enter the number of points you have before and after it changed, no need to change any settings.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
You can “cheat” in both ways. I recommend using the program Flash SolEditor and simply “editing” the save file after playing for a short time, so that the save is created by the game.

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Is there a way to lock her at a certain heart level during the free play mode, I personally don't want her going past four.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Never messed with cheat engine so I'd have no idea what I'm doing.
Or you can play version 1.04a , i said it before the lock state after that version its bugged (don't lock the heart from going up or down in level in free mode), but you will lose this so if that its important to you don't play 1.04a and try with cheat engine , for me it wasn't something worthwhile so i keep playing 1.04a.

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Is there a way to lock her at a certain heart level during the free play mode, I personally don't want her going past four.
That's easy enough to do without needing Cheat Engine. The Princess can only get the 4th heart by getting dommed, so just don't do the degrading things.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
That's easy enough to do without needing Cheat Engine. The Princess can only get the 4th heart by getting dommed, so just don't do the degrading things.
In free mode (sex mode) even if you dont use words for the heart to get purple (getting dommed) if you dont lock the heart she will get the 4th heart and even get 5th heart, in history mode its where she will not pass 4th heart if she is not getting dommed.

Satoru_

Dec 3, 2022
Yes, i have an android version which you tap on the hearth icon and locks it, you can increase or decrease it as much as you want
Screenshot_20240228_000838.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_000715.jpg

NuttyIsCultured

Feb 5, 2021
Okay so I had no idea rule 7 was a thing considering a lot of the games that are present and that I've played, including the existence of the loli tag. How does rule 7 not apply to this game as well as countless others with the loli tag?
There are both 3D and 2D depictions of undeveloped loli bodies in many games that are up, but why did this one need approval from staff?
Genuinely curious about rule 7 and how it's enforced/applied.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Okay so I had no idea rule 7 was a thing considering a lot of the games that are present and that I've played, including the existence of the loli tag. How does rule 7 not apply to this game as well as countless others with the loli tag?
There are both 3D and 2D depictions of undeveloped loli bodies in many games that are up, but why did this one need approval from staff?
Genuinely curious about rule 7 and how it's enforced/applied.
I think it's mainly just up to the staff who reviews it.
For the record; the rule isn't "no loli" it specifies a character that appears or is clearly intended to be prepubescent. My assumption would be that the staff decided they didn't look too much like a child so it was fine.

Reactions: xynnner
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes