Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
play the game; you get points regardless of whether you win or lose matching game

Alternatively you can click the hearts in the happy lamb barn logo a few times while the game is starting up which enables cheat mode; I'd recommend just playing the game though since it's good for your brain
maybe I'm missing something but, even in the cheat mode, there's no way to actually add points to any of your abilities, you still have to play and win/lose any of the scenarios. The three nights with the princess are still played normally, even in cheat mode, is cheat mode just for the tile game?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
maybe I'm missing something but, even in the cheat mode, there's no way to actually add points to any of your abilities, you still have to play and win/lose any of the scenarios. The three nights with the princess are still played normally, even in cheat mode, is cheat mode just for the tile game?
Yeah, I think it just lets you click the trophy icon to automatically win the memory game so you can skip to the main part of the game

I believe if you download the dev version, it has cheats for that part of the game

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
Yeah, I think it just lets you click the trophy icon to automatically win the memory game so you can skip to the main part of the game

I believe if you download the dev version, it has cheats for that part of the game
I'm not sure the dev version has those cheats. I looked for a while and I don't even know if the dev mode shows those variables. You can click the trophy though, but it's a bit of a grind to get full stats

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not sure the dev version has those cheats. I looked for a while and I don't even know if the dev mode shows those variables. You can click the trophy though, but it's a bit of a grind to get full stats
There is a readme in the files for the dev version that explains all the options in the bedroom scene

It doesn't seem like there's a way to cheat in skill points directly, not that I feel like there's really any point since you can just skip the puzzles if you don't want to actually play through it normally, but you do get a lot of points from messing around in the bedroom especially while cheating

Lord_Nuar

Jun 30, 2022
I have recompiled two APKs that will work on Android 13.
One is the regular version where nothing is unlocked and you gotta do the puzzles and slowly level up your skills.
The other is a dev build that has everything unlocked by default and is meant for those who only care about freeplay and nothing else.

Download that has both APKs mentioned- MEGA

Note: If anyone wants to play in portrait mode without the black bars, change "Screen" from FullScreen to Windowed in the options menu.
Damn, ur link blocked :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Momomo9 and Sikeso

Hyver

Jan 2, 2021
Here is my Android apk for the latest 1.05dev update.
There was an apk provided on another forum, however it has issues on Android 13 and just hard freezes, so I made my own which works.
I also made it give you unlimited points as well, since it is already the dev build with everything unlocked anyway. (To unlock tongue in sex mode max out charisma with the infinite points)

MEGA

Edit: Added 2 more APKs that allow playing in portrait mode (I got a request for this). It does mean there are giant black bars when played in fullscreen. So in order to remove them, go to settings in the app, then click the 2nd tab (the phone), then change screen from fullscreen to windowed.)
Broken link, can you please post it again?

Reactions: thurlon

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I can't believe it's almost a whole year since the last update (bug fix patch)
Is learning Unity really that hard for them?

EDIT: now that I scrolled through it really strikes me how little content update this game got during those 3.5 years; It's all bugfixes and sleep-sex mode in 2022 (sex scene is the same but girl is now sleeping) and tongue button (literal button) in 2020. Not even a content worth writting home about but that's what we got since initial release, mid 2020.

And this is it considering DP being their favourite project, developement-wise.

Last edited:

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I can't believe it's almost a whole year since the last update (bug fix patch)
Is learning Unity really that hard for them?

EDIT: now that I scrolled through it really strikes me how little content update this game got during those 3.5 years; It's all bugfixes and sleep-sex mode in 2022 (sex scene is the same but girl is now sleeping) and tongue button (literal button) in 2020. Not even a content worth writting home about but that's what we got since initial release, mid 2020.

And this is it considering DP being their favourite project, developement-wise.
It should be released Q1 or Q2 in this year and they got a third person to speed up the process 6 months ago I think
they update every two months on Fanbox what they add into Unity game new scenes, mini games and costumes.

And I don't know if you could remember the release of Unity Tax the developers was raging over it last year
they had to find out whether they can still develop the game in Unity without the tax.

Also he has some issues with his artist jumping off and on during development due to the artist family related stuff.
which slow down the development. I've been following them since they got kicked off from patreon lol

Reactions: AleGame

thurlon

Apr 3, 2023
hope someone or TJ888 reposts the android 13 version links since it doesnt work on my phone. hopefully on something like pixeldrain and not mega this time

Reactions: GaloDeLiono
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes