Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Zyro

May 27, 2017
That's weird, the thread got updated and it didn't pop up on the latest updates tab?

Zyro

May 27, 2017
v1.07 was two months ago no update has been released yet
I'm aware of that but the first post mentioned that thread was updated on the 30th April, I had V1.07 downloaded when it dropped. That's why I was wondering what got updated and why didn't it appear on the latest update tab.

Oct 7, 2021
I'm aware of that but the first post mentioned that thread was updated on the 30th April, I had V1.07 downloaded when it dropped. That's why I was wondering what got updated and why didn't it appear on the latest update tab.
The thread title was updated from 1.5 to 1.7. No one had changed it, until a few days ago, months after the update.

Creat_o

Apr 1, 2023
Q! I'm new here and I don't know if it's possible to write suggestions to developers about add-ons here and whether they read them at all, but I'll do it anyway.
As for me, there is not enough "interactivity" during sleep (2 day).
My suggestions are to add the possibility of a kiss WITHOUT taking off the blanket, followed by a small awakening scene, where, depending on the number of hearts, the reaction to it will be different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to the rules of the site, I can attach only two images that I managed to create with my own hands, which is impressive, considering that I have the artistic abilities of potatoes).
Also add this from a quick pat on the head, but the reaction to this will be calmer compared to the previous one.
Also, without departing from the topic, add the possibility of simultaneous stroking on the head and kissing. For example, as it happens in the mobile version, if you click on two dots at the same time, but there it happens because of an error.
If I suddenly made a mistake with the theme or site, please report it.
That's it, and thanks in advance <8

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Q! I'm new here and I don't know if it's possible to write suggestions to developers about...
There are no developers on this site, with a similar offer it is better to write to their blog.
The proposal is interesting and not too difficult to implement, as it seems to me.

As far as I know, this game is currently being developed on a new engine (almost from scratch) with a wider scope. Maybe it's all planned out there. And the flash version will not be seriously modified, it was written somewhere in the blog, if I didn’t mix anything up.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Thanks for the tips, I hope that the developers will still pay attention to the comment :HideThePain:
I have been following him almost from day one when he had a patreon which got banned due to contents :cry:
also I used to subscribe to him you can still subscribe on

the contents is the same on Fanbox he just made it for english speaking people
it used to be reward on Ci-en but his artist ran off to make his own page lol

but there are lifetime goal if you hit LT40 like 30/40 dollar I'm not sure the yen is lower now
you get LL and Demon's stele & Dog princess - Dev + Original version aka uncensored version you don't need to buy the game on DLsite

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes