Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
1.05 uncensored version has only vaginal sex for now?
Also, why the tag "Completed" if everyone is talking about an incoming update?
The flash game is complete.

He's remaking the game into Unity due to flash player died, it's like a whole new game with lot of new content
it's like Dog princess 2

Reactions: Roninsan

Pondiker

Jan 14, 2019
Apparently, if you click the big heart in the happy lamb barn logo 4 times while the game is starting up, you will enable cheat mode. I can't be assed to check what it actually does, I already unlocked everything. For what it's worth I'm on 1.02.

Oct 7, 2021
Apparently, if you click the big heart in the happy lamb barn logo 4 times while the game is starting up, you will enable cheat mode. I can't be assed to check what it actually does, I already unlocked everything. For what it's worth I'm on 1.02.
Works in 1.07 as well, but can't find any cheat menu after turning it on.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Works in 1.07 as well, but can't find any cheat menu after turning it on.
Its not a cheat menu its this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-demons-stele-the-dog-princess-v1-07-happylambbarn.57984/post-7617730

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I can't get 4rt heart is this a bug or some changes in heart mechanism ?
There is a “mechanics”, you can’t praise or reassure the princess too much.

To open the 4th heart, the color of the heart should be approximately in the middle between the maximum "red" and "blue" tint. A completely "blue" tint will open the 4th heart. But with a completely or almost completely "red" tint, it is impossible to get 4 hearts - this is an exit to a bad ending.

Reactions: Fl@me

uber33212

Jul 6, 2023
View attachment 751272

Overview:
Saving the princess from a demon's hands just like in fairy tales!
You will be dueling your soul competing against a demon who was accidentally awaken by mistake!

As a hero, you are risking your life for none other, but the princess of this kindom!
She was cursed by the demon into puppy looking, and she needs your help!
In order to be changed back to human, the princess will agree to any of your requests, even the lewd and hentai ones!
While you go on your quest of defeating demon, use the magic --- "Dialogue Decision" to obtain her heart,
and your magnificent sex skills to conquer her body!

You get to make the decision for the princess's future!
You can have her as a pet or have her as your bride...Make sure you choose wisely!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2022-12-15
Original Title: 悪魔の石板と呪いの犬姫
Developer: HappyLambBarn - (EN) - (JP)
Censored: Japanese: No, English: Yes
Version: 1.07
Language: English/Japanese/Chinese/Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Staff approved the game. Don't report it for rule 7, please.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -

Dev uncensored v1.05
Win:
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Walkthrough: -
FANMADE

BtDt thanks for the link

View attachment 751311 View attachment 751310 View attachment 751313 View attachment 751314 View attachment 751312
its not full unlock?

Fl@me

Sep 19, 2022
There is a “mechanics”, you can’t praise or reassure the princess too much.

To open the 4th heart, the color of the heart should be approximately in the middle between the maximum "red" and "blue" tint. A completely "blue" tint will open the 4th heart. But with a completely or almost completely "red" tint, it is impossible to get 4 hearts - this is an exit to a bad ending.
Thank you for help I completed all ending of this game .

spooprun

Aug 26, 2017
New fanbox progress report, lots of additions/improvements shown, and still seems set for early 2024. So hyped, one of the few adult games I'll actually buy!

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes