Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
They have an english fanbox, it's linked on the original post of this thread. There's no early build for the Unity version and it doesn't seem like there will be. They have to censor all their games to sell to the Japanese audience, but they offer ways to get the "original version" through email after showing proof of purchase.
Got it, thank you <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: spooprun

Nitsud89

Sep 29, 2021
his english page
When going to their fanbox site, I see that theres three games, lost life, dog princess, but theres one more in the banner at the top on the left. Does anyone know what it's called? I like the animation in it. It looks kinda like the sister from date a live

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
When going to their fanbox site, I see that theres three games, lost life, dog princess, but theres one more in the banner at the top on the left. Does anyone know what it's called? I like the animation in it. It looks kinda like the sister from date a live
It's supposed to be their magnum opus to-be. Happylambbarn was created in order to deliver the BEST Mikan erogame, and the current games are supposed to be 'practice' for that.

Or so I remembered them saying...

zdzxcx

Jul 10, 2021
Can't believe how much more they're adding to this game. I just adore the concept of this game and can't find any game even close to the same quality in this category.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
latest update

before / after they've been redrawing for unity version
View attachment 2831790
The creator is doing a very good job remaking the game in unity.

But it is very sad to see the comments on their posts, according to what I have read, Fanbox does not have measures to moderate comments and people post what they want.

I see that there is a debate since a lot of people are annoyed by the few updates for their other game "lost life".

But hey, I've always thought that quality > quantity and I also hope at some point Fanbox will implement a moderation method since the effort that the creator has put in to improve and update their games is really noticeable.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I inform you that .
View attachment 2844003
welcome to the party, we might have some dorito crumbs leftover...
(seriously dude, you are late, but hey, reminders are great)

also interesting that anal is only being added due to people "overseas" whinging...
Untitled.png

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Yep, he had the development paused for a while. Then, I decided to check today and got this great surprise!
(Also, I am running out of posts to rKnight react to)

I laughed so hard that we, anal lovers, could "persuade" the devs to add it.
i think he actually have that idea from the beginning even if he talk that he didn't, because almost all the game have this genre, and that's have potential for more money)

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAGAAAAAAAA
NEW LOLI CAT WAIFU, LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1691824418332.png

I think she is a new character because of her different hair color and princess crown and not a queen like the dog princess, although she could really be the dog princess in the mode "△△△" = "C A T"

unknown-19-3.png

I love this creator, he always wants to create a continuous story without story errors, that's why the creator did not add anal since it would have nothing to do with the main story due to the curse of only inseminating her uterus, I suppose that anal and oral will be after the end of the first part of the story

souldray

Jun 5, 2020

1691824418332.png

I think she is a new character because of her different hair color and princess crown and not a queen like the dog princess, although she could really be the dog princess in the mode "△△△" = "C A T"

unknown-19-3.png

I love this creator, he always wants to create a continuous story without story errors, that's why the creator did not add anal since it would have nothing to do with the main story due to the curse of only inseminating her uterus, I suppose that anal and oral will be after the end of the first part of the story
Well if you have the state of horny dog on her when you use a collar on her, you can actually implement in the main story this kink legally

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I don't know. I could see the MC in game twisting the wording that maybe he only had to cum 'in' her, not in her pussy, and thereby suggesting oral or anal as a different method as a 'test' of sorts. Pretty sure the princess would fall for that.

Nitsud89

Sep 29, 2021
Honestly, the unity version of dog princess looks awesome. Can't wait for it to fully come out. Might even shell out money and buy my first hentai game. Lost life has been one of my favs but I like dog princess's design a lot more, but the lack of content sucks. Hopefully we can see the new version soon, but I'll be patient and let HLG cook. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

iluminadotoro

Mar 23, 2018

1691824418332.png

unknown-19-3.png

O BOY, MILF WAIFU LETS GOOO !!!!

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes