Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

GU1

Nov 2, 2018
Love the art style of this game. Even if it wasn't an H-game in the end, I would still enjoy it. I'll buy the full version when the update comes out, but looks like it probably will not be out until the end of the year.

Wish there was more actual updates to this game though, as it is a 3 year old game already. Glad to see it's still supported by the dev.

The new BJ and FJ content looks good, just wish there was a cowgirl scene too.

Roszzzz

Dec 7, 2022
I have recompiled two APKs that will work on Android 13.
One is the regular version where nothing is unlocked and you gotta do the puzzles and slowly level up your skills.
The other is a dev build that has everything unlocked by default and is meant for those who only care about freeplay and nothing else.

Download that has both APKs mentioned- MEGA

Note: If anyone wants to play in portrait mode without the black bars, change "Screen" from FullScreen to Windowed in the options menu.
Unable to kiss or lick the cat in the normal apk while in dev I can ,so we have to unlock kiss and lick or something or is it a bug?

Reactions: Jeropoint

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
If I remember correctly, the android version during puzzle section you play solo but with time limit.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Well... crap.

In case anyone hasn't heard, Unity has decided to do a "Very Stupid Thing™" and has introduced a charge for each INSTALLATION of a game above an allowed amount based on a Dev's Subscription level...

what this means for Dog Princess (Unity Version) ? no idea yet. but I somewhat suspect it could kill the project.
same for other games that use Unity.

So... that's concerning... I'm waiting to see what happens (I suspect the backlash may be enough for the makers of Unity to back off... but either way, not a good thing)
I'm also waiting to see what HLB have to say.

more info here : https://f95zone.to/threads/warning-all-unity-creators.174409/

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Well... crap.

In case anyone hasn't heard, Unity has decided to do a "Very Stupid Thing™" and has introduced a charge for each INSTALLATION of a game above an allowed amount based on a Dev's Subscription level...

what this means for Dog Princess (Unity Version) ? no idea yet. but I somewhat suspect it could kill the project.
same for other games that use Unity.

So... that's concerning... I'm waiting to see what happens (I suspect the backlash may be enough for the makers of Unity to back off... but either way, not a good thing)
I'm also waiting to see what HLB have to say.
1694565307605.png
DON'T JINX IT

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes