Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
also...

Neko Princess/Queen possibly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

clearly not Dog Princess, so is the MC going to another kingdom?

also, anal has been included for those that kept asking for it.
How can you forgot to include the most important bit?

Second Princess confirmed!
I'm guessing is that dog curse cast by the demon she growing dog ears over those 3 days not a new character
it could be aftermath if you don't nut in her or maybe turning into a furry and maybe that why he blurred the picture to surprise us lol

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I'm guessing is that dog curse cast by the demon she growing dog ears over those 3 days not a new character
it could be aftermath if you don't nut in her or maybe turning into a furry and maybe that why he blurred the picture to surprise us lol
umm, go recheck the hair colour... it's not the dog princess

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
umm, go recheck the hair colour... it's not the dog princess
The king was very receptive of the dog ears and tail, and the collar was previously used by the dog princess's parents. Could be that something similar happened to the mother in the past, which is way the king was so nonchalant about it all.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Might be an artistic choice, to be fair. Faded hair color is a way used to indicate age. It could be that there's a "Mature" or "MILF" skin swap. Like a happily ever after omake day.
The dev was talking about the new game they started working on this year before giving this blurred image, so it's most likely a spoiler for that game.

spooprun

Aug 26, 2017
The dev was talking about the new game they started working on this year before giving this blurred image, so it's most likely a spoiler for that game.
I thought that at first too, but the way they wrote made it seem like "△△△" version was not their next game.
I'm guessing and hoping it's just a new story mode for Dog Princess. The hair, ears, and whatever is on her neck look different, but she still has green eyes and will probably be lolicious since HLB. I'm guessing it's a new girl but maybe just the same girl with a cat curse that changes some of her features.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I thought that at first too, but the way they wrote made it seem like "△△△" version was not their next game.
I'm guessing and hoping it's just a new story mode for Dog Princess. The hair, ears, and whatever is on her neck look different, but she still has green eyes and will probably be lolicious since HLB. I'm guessing it's a new girl but maybe just the same girl with a cat curse that changes some of her features.
You missed the most important detail yet again my dude.
The crown/tiara.

Dog Princess has a different one. Ain't no way she's picking a different crown just for fashion statement if she was so against removing it in the first place.

Reactions: xynnner

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
so...
what's the bet that the "△△△ version" is actually cat version, and "◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯ mode" is Monopoly mode (basing this on the sprites they showed us a fair while ago, which implies some form of board/square based movement)

also, as a side-note, does anyone remember the diagram of the cat and dog from the story bit... makes me wonder if this (possible) cat mode may be "hard mode"

Reactions: spooprun

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
so...
what's the bet that the "△△△ version" is actually cat version, and "◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯ mode" is Monopoly mode (basing this on the sprites they showed us a fair while ago, which implies some form of board/square based movement)
Given the Japanese usually use symbols to replace one syllable from a word, '△△△ version' COULD BE Ne Ko Mi (nekomimi) version but you'd be missing one symbol. Monopoly mode also doesnt fit with that pattern (being spelled mo no po ri) but since the devs do know their english well it's possible since there's 8 Os.

Reactions: xynnner

spooprun

Aug 26, 2017
You missed the most important detail yet again my dude.
The crown/tiara.

Dog Princess has a different one. Ain't no way she's picking a different crown just for fashion statement if she was so against removing it in the first place.
Idk what you mean by "yet again" since its my first time talking about her, but yea I noticed the tiara but forgot to type it. If it was a new story scenario with the same girl I don't see why they couldn't change portions of her outfit to better fit her new archetype (if they were willing to change her hair color then anythings on the table), but yes I agree it's another good supporting evidence for a new girl.

I'd be surprised if it was actually just Dog Princess with a cat curse, but at the same time adding a whole new character would be a lot of effort (unless they have the exact same bodies) so I'm trying to think of it from both sides. I'm team new character though.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
had to browse through HLBs older posts, but found the relevent parts :

Secret Plans:

These are something we had never mentioned; something we had been plotting and crafting in the dark for a while...

They are the △△△ version
and ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯Y mode!

What are those!? (WTF XD)
well, although we won't be giving prizes for those of you who cracked the codes, but please do feel free to guess and wonder what we might be working on. We will love to keep these two secret plans in the dark for a little bit longer; until we got more to show you and get you most excited. Truth to be told, working on these 2 things are the most fun we have had in production lately.

Below are some introductions to give you a better clue of our secret plans.

△△△ version:

We will speak honestly here; we love DogPrincess the way it is right now; however △△△ version will help more people to know, understand and love DogPrincess. Those who didn't play or liked DogPrincess might start to enjoy our game if we are to make this △△△ version happened.
We just think we need to, have to, must make this △△△ version happene!

◯◯◯◯◯◯◯Y mode:

Some time last year I suddenly got struck by the weirdest epiphany...
" Wouldn't it be great if we have ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯Y mode for DogPrincess?"

As I brought this great idea of mine and told my friends about it, these are the wonderful comments and warm feedbacks I got from them:

"Wait are you serious, you think H-game with match match is not awkward enough, now you want to add in ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯Y mode?"
"Wow dude, slow down, you sure this is right for a H-game?"
"I never thought people could do ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯Y mode with H-game, you high?"
SeAuGrApMIM5lp0OoM25QLop.jpeg

the wording "H-game with match match is not awkward enough" implies they are talking about a game mode.
we also know the last letter is "Y"

does kinda lead to the whole "is it Monopoly mode" thing.

spooprun

Aug 26, 2017
had to browse through HLBs older posts, but found the relevent parts :

View attachment 2832842

the wording "H-game with match match is not awkward enough" implies they are talking about a game mode.
we also know the last letter is "Y"

does kinda lead to the whole "is it Monopoly mode" thing.
Wow I completely forgot △△△ version was already mentioned back in the March progress report. Nice find! I do hope the new mode is monopoly mode, cause I originally guessed it was strategy mode but monopoly sounds more fun/fitting.

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
Questions, because im bit confused.

1. Is there an early build for the Unity version?
  2. Anyone know if the Unity version will always be censored? Will there be several versions censored/uncensored?
Im follogin on ci-en but im having to keep translating from japanese so i dont understand all

spooprun

Aug 26, 2017

2. Anyone know if the Unity version will always be censored? Will there be several versions censored/uncensored?
Im follogin on ci-en but im having to keep translating from japanese so i dont understand all
They have an english fanbox, it's linked on the original post of this thread. There's no early build for the Unity version and it doesn't seem like there will be. They have to censor all their games to sell to the Japanese audience, but they offer ways to get the "original version" through email after showing proof of purchase.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017

his english page

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Given the Japanese usually use symbols to replace one syllable from a word, '△△△ version' COULD BE Ne Ko Mi (nekomimi) version but you'd be missing one symbol. Monopoly mode also doesnt fit with that pattern (being spelled mo no po ri) but since the devs do know their english well it's possible since there's 8 Os.
Those seem to be the English versions of the coverups, as in the Japanese blog, they used: "×B×版" (xBx Mode) and "◯◯◯◯ーモード" (◯◯◯◯ Version). So Monopoly could fit with the Japanese version as well, though the xBx is throwing me off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spooprun
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes