Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.50 star(s) 46 Votes

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
i think is real but is the old laggy alpha without the "hotfix" patch, i already try and is very laggy 3 fps
Yeah, i also tried it and noticed that it's not the same build as the fixed updated version.
I was actually a bit suspicious if this has something else going on like malware, but luckily it was just old build with its own problems. Still ran it in a sandbox container first to make sure it does not steal my cat. (i dont have a cat)

I tried to shuffle around the asset files, but just broke something with it. Maybe someone who already knows where the censored files are could replace only the necessary parts and make a fixed uncensored version that way?

Reactions: AniSisUA

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Unity Alpha1 Uncensored!! Enjoy!!

Pass: QueRica

2-3 fps lol its more littler that SWF xD

I tried to shuffle around the asset files, but just broke something with it. Maybe someone who already knows where the censored files are could replace only the necessary parts and make a fixed uncensored version that way?
If who can do it.. do it pls :)

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Let me explain how the game works with the endings:
1- You become her slave (bad end). Can be triggered if you cum inside her if you don't reach the 4th heart (no dog ears/tail), past the 3rd day without do anything (dog ears/tail variation).
2- You become her husband (normal end). Cum inside her with 4 hearts.
3- She becomes your slave (masochist end). Use the collar in her when the 4 hearts have a purple color. This end have 2 variations depend if you remove the ears/tail cumming inside before the end of the third day.

Now how the hearts works... You can reach the 3rd one without problem, but in this point you must be a bit mean (saying sentences like "you'll become my pet" or "i'll punish you"). She reacts with a cross vein bubble (that meants you are doing well), mix those sentences with the kind ones and eventually you can unlock the 4th heart. When you have the fourth heart, just be mean all the time and slap her during the orgasms. Once the hearts are enough purple, use the collar and unlock the 3rd ending.
Tip: When you reach the 3rd heart you can present the collar, and next you say are not serious about it, that gives instantly the 4th heart, but blocks the masochist ending.

This answered your questions?
I didn't play it for a while but wasn't there also an option to skip getting the 4th heart by putting a collar on her while she climaxes with 3 hearts? Or something similiar

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I didn't play it for a while but wasn't there also an option to skip getting the 4th heart by putting a collar on her while she climaxes with 3 hearts? Or something similiar
Since about version 1.05, this possibility has been "nerfed", any "successful" operations with the collar can now be after reaching the 4th heart. At 3 or less hearts, almost immediately there is a bad ending. But at 3 hearts, you can show the collar and get to the wedding ending, blocking the SM ending.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Since about version 1.05, this possibility has been "nerfed", any "successful" operations with the collar can now be after reaching the 4th heart. At 3 or less hearts, almost immediately there is a bad ending. But at 3 hearts, you can show the collar and get to the wedding ending, blocking the SM ending.
At 3 hearts, just mindbreak her for a bit and then put collar and headpat furiously.

winceptor

Jan 8, 2023
Everything you do on your phone with Winlator stuff is at your own risk. I will not be held responsible if something goes wrong way. Put some effort into this and do at least some research for what you are doing if you want to get something out of it.
People here are very polite despite every single page having someone ask about Android version. I would probably have snapped if i wasn't new here aswell.

There is frontpage.
AND
There is search.

Most likely either or both of these has what you want. If not, then it most likely simply does not exist.

4.50 star(s) 46 Votes