Others Completed The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess [v1.07] [HappyLambBarn]

4.50 star(s) 46 Votes

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Legacy/classic - How do you get her to masturbate on day 2? I've tried pretty much everything under the sun on day 1 (being kind and using only gentle chat options, having 1 full big heart plus 2 full little hearts), but she is always asleep when I'm peeping on day 2.

Using the Dev uncensored 1.05 (with devmode disabled), if that helps, and the walkthrough from this thread.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Legacy/classic - How do you get her to masturbate on day 2? I've tried pretty much everything under the sun on day 1 (being kind and using only gentle chat options, having 1 full big heart plus 2 full little hearts), but she is always asleep when I'm peeping on day 2.

Using the Dev uncensored 1.05 (with devmode disabled), if that helps, and the walkthrough from this thread.
If i remember right, reach the 4th heart on day one, and peek the door on the second day.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020

This event has several "triggers", and on different versions of the game, they were slightly different.

To summarize, on the first day (evening) you need to:
- undress the princess as much as possible, the crown and dress should remain on, accessories such as bows or "necklaces" do not count.
- shift the color of the heart to the maximum blue spectrum, as much as the number of dialogues allows, while you can not "scold" the princess until the 3rd heart. It is the undressing that changes the color of the heart. And also the request to take off the crown gives the same effect as when undressing, but the princess does not take off the crown, this is a good way to achieve the desired mood without a "penalty".
- bring the princess to at least one orgasm and unlock the second heart. (on some versions it was possible to call the desired scene on the second day and with one heart, but this was extremely difficult to achieve)

And in earlier versions you just had to get as many hearts as possible. 3-4 hearts caused this scene, but 2 did not.

Last edited:
Reactions: ycbalabala

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
anyone have the 1.07 dev mod for PC??
When you start the game, you need to click on the "heart" symbol a few times just above and to the left of the "lamb", after which the cheat mode will open.

As far as I know, this game did not have a debug mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolchito

Mikel1

Apr 11, 2018
When you start the game, you need to click the "lamb" symbol several times, then the cheat mode will open.

As far as I know, this game did not have a debug mode.
It does, actually. Dev explains it in its posts. It's the dev mode.

rraged

Aug 6, 2018
Guys, anyone know what the problem is? It's stop here without any progress.

UPD: I asking about " Unity Alpha1" version from this previous post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have this problem before, my solution : turn all your regional settings in Japan, Keyboard is not necessary, it's perfectly work after that for me ;)
Enjoy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ThunderMaster3216

alexglig

Nov 8, 2020
I have this problem before, my solution : turn all your regional settings in Japan, Keyboard is not necessary, it's perfectly work after that for me ;)
Enjoy
pls man, what exactly am I supposed to do? What means "all" regional settings?

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
This event has several "triggers", and on different versions of the game, they were slightly different.

To summarize, on the first day (evening) you need to:
- undress the princess as much as possible, the crown and dress should remain on, accessories such as bows or "necklaces" do not count.
- shift the color of the heart to the maximum blue spectrum, as much as the number of dialogues allows, while you can not "scold" the princess until the 3rd heart. It is the undressing that changes the color of the heart. And also the request to take off the crown gives the same effect as when undressing, but the princess does not take off the crown, this is a good way to achieve the desired mood without a "penalty".
- bring the princess to at least one orgasm and unlock the second heart. (on some versions it was possible to call the desired scene on the second day and with one heart, but this was extremely difficult to achieve)

And in earlier versions you just had to get as many hearts as possible. 3-4 hearts caused this scene, but 2 did not.
Thank you! Finally cleared it. I was missing the part where you actually need to use scolding/purple choices after getting the third heart, since I was actively avoiding anything purple.
Her behavior changes a bit after getting her enough purple choices, and yeah in this state the next orgasm finally unlocks the next heart (and the day 2 masturbation).

4.50 star(s) 46 Votes