Sep 26, 2019
Awesome to see another one from you:) best of luck

Edit: if you keep making these maybe we will finally get a cuckquean tag:love:

Last edited:

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Hi,
Found a little bug (misstipping) in gallery.rpy in line 46

instead of " action Replay("schelsey_sex_1")" you need to write " action Replay("chelsey_sex_1")"

Nice game!

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
That's quite shame. As those cuckquean stories literally ask for at least one happy polyamory end. :giggle:
How about threesomes? Will be there some?
It is getting tough trying to stick to that statement, and I think a love triangle becoming a harem is a man's romance.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What's the program used to create this style of art? I see it quite a bit. Never bothered to learn if it has a name, obviously has anime influence. :LOL: It helped me learn about myself that I can dislike the faces on a style of art yet still be inexplicably crazy turned on by the bodies in that style of art. So it's not my favorite but, definitely don't hate it.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
What's the program used to create this style of art? I see it quite a bit. Never bothered to learn if it has a name, obviously has anime influence. :LOL: It helped me learn about myself that I can dislike the faces on a style of art yet still be inexplicably crazy turned on by the bodies in that style of art. So it's not my favorite but, definitely don't hate it.
So, you think the faces of the girls are ugly?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, managing the tags is annoying, especially since I have to delete the "harem" tag one of the mods attaches to my game every update. Multiple options does not mean you will have the choice to choose all of them. There are three routes(or going to be) and each ends with a monogamous relationship. Having unprotected sex with many anonymous partners isn't a harem either, it's called college.
I have seen that the kinetic novel tag has disappeared.

If the game has 3 possible monogamous endings. As I like to play these kinds of games, I prefer to avoid all sexual relations except with the girl with whom I am going to have the ending. Also, having a girlfriend, I have no doubt what my choice would be (unless she has a fetish that I don't like).

Is this possible to do?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I have seen that the kinetic novel tag has disappeared.

If the game has 3 possible monogamous endings. As I like to play these kinds of games, I prefer to avoid all sexual relations except with the girl with whom I am going to have the ending. Also, having a girlfriend, I have no doubt what my choice would be (unless she has a fetish that I don't like).

Is this possible to do?
Depends on who it is.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Depends on who it is.
Without having played yet, but knowing how I play, the only ending that will interest me will be with the MC's girlfriend, unless she has domination or BDSM (or if for whatever reason I don't like the character), in which case it will be one of the other two that doesn't have these fetishes. If they all have at least one of these fetishes, then clearly I'm not interested in any of them.

Also, I don't like to see more than one ending, so if I play, I'm sure I won't see two of the endings.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Without having played yet, but knowing how I play, the only ending that will interest me will be with the MC's girlfriend, unless she has domination or BDSM (or if for whatever reason I don't like the character), in which case it will be one of the other two that doesn't have these fetishes. If they all have at least one of these fetishes, then clearly I'm not interested in any of them.

Also, I don't like to see more than one ending, so if I play, I'm sure I won't see two of the endings.
Well, the whole premise is cuckquean, so in every route the MC will sleep with other women aside from his girlfriend.

Aug 6, 2020
I just want to ask, how different is the compressed to the original? Is it a big difference in quality or is it an almost negligible one?

ukulelembo4

Jan 6, 2019
It is getting tough trying to stick to that statement, and I think a love triangle becoming a harem is a man's romance.
Polyamory doesn't necessary mean classic harem. There are various ways how such relationship can be arranged. Always strongly depends on motivations of each individual participants why to go into such relationship. And Netorase theme can pull pretty interesting twist on that, depending what your narrative goal is.

Aug 6, 2020
I don't know why, but when I first found out that the MC of this game, is the son of Best Girl and MC from WMIY, (I'm so happy for that btw, Incest with best girl is always a plus) I was a bit surprised, then I saw the new girls of this game and then the second thought went a bit more like

"Wait, what if all these girls are actually WMIY MC's other children with the other girls???? and none of them are the wiser, it's just gonna be a conglomerate of incest between Half-Siblings."

I have no idea why I thought that.

Also, I saw that one pic where you enumerated the girls' fetishes, and I saw Karen and Claire, are they gonna make a comeback?

also, If we follow chronologically, Amy should be of age already, soooo take that as you will

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This is not really abandoned is it?

This guy its living in the year 3069, he is the only one making games with this cuckquean fetish!!! :giggle:

I don’t really like NTR or cuckold games, makes me feel like I’m playing a loser which is what I really hate, I love netori because in order to do that your protagonist have to be at least somewhat competent, but this cuckquean kind of transcend those genres by making the girl the cuck, I find that really interesting and pretty hot.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
This is not really abandoned is it?

This guy its living in the year 3069, he is the only one making games with this cuckquean fetish!!! :giggle:

I don’t really like NTR or cuckold games, makes me feel like I’m playing a loser which is what I really hate, I love netori because in order to do that your protagonist have to be at least somewhat competent, but this cuckquean kind of transcend those genres by making the girl the cuck, I find that really interesting and pretty hot.
I didn't really have a direction for it, so rather than continue down that rabbit hole that seemed to be leading nowhere, I decided to bin it and start on a different project.