RPGM Completed The Desperate Town! NTR Life in a Vicious Environment with Your Wife and Daughter [Final] [BABYLON]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

torm08

Feb 24, 2017
This game is terrible. The MTL is horrible and there is little to guide you in what you are supposed to do. The CG is laughable and there are random game overs that I encountered whilst trying to understand what was happening. Really not worth the download at all even if it was properly translated.

White195

Dec 18, 2017
Still don't get what I am supposed to do. I just wander around aimlessly trying to find either my office or a store. Doesn't seem like a lot of places to explore. Or instructions as to what to do next. Only seen one rape so far.
am equally stumped.. What am I supposed to do here?

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Wife and Daughter NTR is every mans dream. :devilish:
In general, if you consider the definition of NTR then where regardless of the type of love, if you steal someone, it is NTR, in fact most of the daughters, sooner or later will do with you NTR, because most daughters find themselves boyfriends and husbands, almost ignored their fathers. ))) Of course I’m not saying that this happens to everyone, but with many. ))) So the daughter of the NTR is a given of being. )))

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is weird... put the red orb in the statue (only place it seems like it can go) - game over... use the key on the door, go to the other world, talk to the first dude - game over.

It's only 100MB so I wasn't expecting much but it's real ehh, rape scenes are just a single image as well.

ruse

Aug 2, 2017
creating a NTR game is art. you cant simply use copy paste elements. ofc there is recipe. but you have to blend it carefully with emonitons. I hope NTR never be popular. I know one thing. Who like NTR hes above normal iq and society standards. NTR is kind of elite brotherhood. Even in elite brotherhood ofc more elit sects like mom-ntr, insect ntr... For our degrated souls only limit is universe...

Jul 27, 2021
View attachment 2845614

Dlsite suffers from some sort of 5-star rating saturation where some wack-ass games are even weighed beyond 4. Now if games were to fall beyond that range, you already know it's gonna be bad.
To be fair, you will find that on almost any site with a rating system. I often see games on this site being highly rated or better rated than games that are objectively speaking better in every way.

But because it has one or multiple genres that not many games have, I feel some of them receive a skewed number of higher rated reviews because it includes those genres.

For example on Myanimelist excluding hentai:
* NOTE: I will count unrated shows as negatively reviewed as having no reviews (or too little) basically means they're bad shows *

Gay as genre:
Total:
154 titles with Gay as genre.
105 of those titles have a rating of 6.00 or higher.
49 titles have a rating lower than 6.00 or no rating

68.2% of the titles are positively reviewed
31.8% of the titles are negatively reviewed

Fantasy as genre:
Total:
5334 titles with Fantasy as genre.
2628 of those titles have a rating of 6.00 or higher.
2706 titles have a rating lower than 6.00

49.2% of the titles are positively reviewed
50.8% of the titles are negatively reviewed

As you can see there are FAR MORE series with Fantasy as a genre than one's that have Gay as a genre, on average however those that have Gay as genre are more positively reviewed or even reviewed at all.

Disclaimer:
Not to say the same happens with the Gay genre on this site, it's only to showcase what happens if there's only a few titles with a specific genre in a certain medium(in this case anime), the reviews seem somewhat skewed as it's far more positive than anything else.

This of course also means people have far more titles to compare with in the Fantasy genre and thus are likely to be more critical of shows with that specific genre, that does however not change the fact the ratings are somewhat skewed in favor of Gay genre.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL I love these types of games, town goes to hell, rapes ect everywhere but if the main protag kills everyone police shows up hahaha.

This game reminds me of that one NTR game where you have a small penis and every girl you know is getting NTRd. the main villans were once good people too but also have small penises and the only way to get the "good" was to cheat the actual game and join the villans to fight the people you know. was funny asf

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
I've played some previous games form this devs and they are confusing as hell, maybe I'll give it a try, but that will be when I have a lot of free time.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
wow, that some crazy genre, and the idea of see this through father's eye....i hope this fantasy live only in those crappy game's

Reactions: iron4doves
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes