RPGM Completed The Desperate Town! NTR Life in a Vicious Environment with Your Wife and Daughter [Final] [BABYLON]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 12, 2023
LOL I love these types of games, town goes to hell, rapes ect everywhere but if the main protag kills everyone police shows up hahaha.

This game reminds me of that one NTR game where you have a small penis and every girl you know is getting NTRd. the main villans were once good people too but also have small penises and the only way to get the "good" was to cheat the actual game and join the villans to fight the people you know. was funny asf
what game is that??

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
LOL I love these types of games, town goes to hell, rapes ect everywhere but if the main protag kills everyone police shows up hahaha.

This game reminds me of that one NTR game where you have a small penis and every girl you know is getting NTRd. the main villans were once good people too but also have small penises and the only way to get the "good" was to cheat the actual game and join the villans to fight the people you know. was funny asf
what game is that??

Yeah, which game is that?

pnshr38

May 30, 2020
This was a total waste of time! For 15 minutes!
The worst game I've ever played on this site, BY FAR!

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes