RPGM Completed The Desperate Town! NTR Life in a Vicious Environment with Your Wife and Daughter [Final] [BABYLON]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Disclaimer: Not to say the same happens with the Gay genre on this site, it's only to showcase what happens if there's only a few titles with a specific genre in a certain medium(in this case anime), the reviews seem somewhat skewed as it's far more positive than anything else.
I may be wrong, but this is because when you see gay as a genre, you literally don't even bother to check it if it's not what you are looking for, so people that check it are more likely to give a rating and, since there are less variety to choose from and compare, it's most likely to give a positive review.

when there is a supersaturation, people standards rise and it's harder to get a good review because there is more competence. You also may check things that have tags like NTR even if you don't like it because they may be avoidable, but upon finding out they are not you don't bother to leave a review, like with this game.

daiaji

Dec 14, 2017
To be fair, you will find that on almost any site with a rating system. I often see games on this site being highly rated or better rated than games that are objectively speaking better in every way.

But because it has one or multiple genres that not many games have, I feel some of them receive a skewed number of higher rated reviews because it includes those genres.

For example on Myanimelist excluding hentai:
* NOTE: I will count unrated shows as negatively reviewed as having no reviews (or too little) basically means they're bad shows *

Gay as genre:
Total:
154 titles with Gay as genre.
105 of those titles have a rating of 6.00 or higher.
49 titles have a rating lower than 6.00 or no rating

68.2% of the titles are positively reviewed
31.8% of the titles are negatively reviewed

Fantasy as genre:
Total:
5334 titles with Fantasy as genre.
2628 of those titles have a rating of 6.00 or higher.
2706 titles have a rating lower than 6.00

49.2% of the titles are positively reviewed
50.8% of the titles are negatively reviewed

As you can see there are FAR MORE series with Fantasy as a genre than one's that have Gay as a genre, on average however those that have Gay as genre are more positively reviewed or even reviewed at all.

Disclaimer:
Not to say the same happens with the Gay genre on this site, it's only to showcase what happens if there's only a few titles with a specific genre in a certain medium(in this case anime), the reviews seem somewhat skewed as it's far more positive than anything else.

This of course also means people have far more titles to compare with in the Fantasy genre and thus are likely to be more critical of shows with that specific genre, that does however not change the fact the ratings are somewhat skewed in favor of Gay genre.
As an aside, it's said that DLSite allows developers to filter reviews so that only those favoring the developers can be displayed on their sales pages, which diminishes the value of reviews. However, I suppose that the star ratings might not be subject to such manipulation.

Hellsing667

Sep 22, 2018
LOL I love these types of games, town goes to hell, rapes ect everywhere but if the main protag kills everyone police shows up hahaha.

This game reminds me of that one NTR game where you have a small penis and every girl you know is getting NTRd. the main villans were once good people too but also have small penises and the only way to get the "good" was to cheat the actual game and join the villans to fight the people you know. was funny asf
What was the name of the game you mentioned?
..Asking for a friend of course.. :D

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Where is the office?

Start from your house and walk to rightmost in the city without going any up direction. You will noticed a opened door or black hole rpgish thing.
(Centre Bottom in the city map.)
1692011858117.png
=========================================================
Hmmm tho i gone off offtopic and share some works of BABYLON, you can't denied of the lately hentai's work naming sense is just what just happen inside the game like "i, a normal mob just pick up super sentai ranger off the road" or I kill my hero in order to become isekai hero." example of how title creativity just fly off the window basically. Although, it does make for wacky long ass title tho.

Reactions: jokesonyou2

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This game is terrible. The MTL is horrible and there is little to guide you in what you are supposed to do. The CG is laughable and there are random game overs that I encountered whilst trying to understand what was happening. Really not worth the download at all even if it was properly translated.
Thanks for saving me, buddy.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes