Unity Abandoned The Diary [Ch. 1 V1.2] [Nairdae]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_The_Diary3.jpg

Overview:
Something happened in the past. You have joined the witness protection system. A new city, new faces, new places. An uncertain future in which you will decide what will happen to you and those around you. The diary is an ambitious long-term project in which you will be immersed in a dark main story as well as secondary stories of people you will meet in your new life.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-20
Release Date: 2021-03-19
Developer: Nairdae
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 V1.2
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

LucianaNap1.jpg neighbour5v2.jpg BOSSCOKE2.jpg COFFEEINTRO4.jpg TheDiaryfeature.jpg LUCIANAINTRODUCTION4v2.jpg LucianaPlaying2-1v2.jpg AshleyProfilePosing.jpg MESSAGING SYSTEM.jpg
KatherineProfile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nairdae

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
Overview has me interested, I'll keep an eye on it and wait for more updates.
Thanks! I hope you like it :)
Godspeed, Nairdae Please Submit a ticket for the Game Developer tag
Thanks, now I feel like a true developer! xD, have a nice day

That coffee woman is glistening with sweat. I would think twice before drinking it.
That's when you realize the poor girl is working too much!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Price tag, 4 cookies Please

Reactions: Nairdae

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That coffee woman is glistening with sweat. I would think twice before drinking it.
Think twice about drinking the coffee or the sweat?

Looks good...skin looks a bit too real to me....
..but thanks for sharing and good luck...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like the look of this very much and the storyline sounds very intriguing.

Good luck to the developer. @Nairdae:coffee:

Nairdae

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
Price tag, 4 cookies Please
And a coffee or tea for free, it´s the release so everything for free the next hour!
Think twice about drinking the coffee or the sweat?

Looks good...skin looks a bit too real to me....
..but thanks for sharing and good luck...
Thanks a lot!, anyways in next updates I´ll reduce the maps a little bit and play more with the lights to get another kind of realism!

incest and vaginal sex...So yeah I'm trying this out asap.
Enjoy the game! :)
The game is full screen only. Usually Unity have windowed settings.
You can press ALT + ENTER for windowed mode, for the next release I´ll add this feature, thanks for letting me know!
The game and the women look great. :love: Sex and incest, so I'm in!
Best tags ever xD
Does this game take place in a fallout shelter? Why don't they have access to moisturizer?
It´s really expensive :O, anyways Ill make some characters with moisturizer in the future, being honest I created these characters from my point of view of beauty.
I like the look of this very much and the storyline sounds very intriguing.

Good luck to the developer. @Nairdae:coffee:
Thanks a lot for your kind words! have a nice Sunday
no mac version (yet?) :(
I´ll try to work on it in the future, I need more hours than the day can provide me xD
It's not listed in the tags but is this one from a characters pov only?
What do u mean exactly? sorry if the question looks naive :p
Urhh idk what to say about the renders.. the girls look young but with a skin of 70 years old, i know the dev trynna make it more realistic but some of the scenes are truly disgusting..
I have tried to get as close to realism as possible based on my knowledge. (I am quite new using rendering programs). So I hope I can get experience in this project and deliver the best quality possible. To give you an example the renderings of this version have been done more than three times changing workflows and ways of doing it. I am working on the next version and I am much more pleased with the results I am getting. Anyway I hope you can keep playing and have as much fun as I have learning and trying new things!

here you have these two examples:

EXAMPLE1.jpg EXAMPLE2.jpg

Nairdae

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2020
The overview sounds good, but unity ... and then on top sandbox? ... So I guess "free-roam"? Is this a trigger-hunt game where you wander around empty renders to find the one to progress the story?
Hey! In the first chapter more or less is what you say xD, anyway as the game progresses to more advanced stages of development I will add more interesting mechanics. Like using a computer and phone to be in contact with other characters or a system of affinity in which will be affected depending on the personalities of the characters. If you are not in touch with them this "affinity" will be reduced among other things. The long-term goal of this project is to aim for a game where it is full of content. I want to achieve this with the use of random events to give an effect that the game is totally different every time you play it. In this chapter for example the dreams that the main character has are random and I want to implement more dreams from events that happened in the game.

Hmm, will impregnation be an option for the incest characters in the future?
I didn´t think about it so far but probably not, I may create a plotline to impregnate the main characters but that will mean the end of that plotline.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I didn´t think about it so far but probably not, I may create a plotline to impregnate the main characters but that will mean the end of that plotline.
Thank you kindly for answering. Alright i will keep this thread in my watchlist to see if you decide to create that plotline or not for those characters.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes