2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
Looks great! No love for Mac?
Hi! Actually, we're working on it and in the near future there'll be a Mac version. Hold on!

The EASY quest in the inn is bugged. The lady where you're supposed to be able to pick up the food from keeps repeating endlessly "Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." Can't get the food. Can't feed the girl. Can't get the reward.
This game remind me "struggle with sins" and "Peasant Quest". And I love it.
But there are still many bug in it. There Maybe improvement in the future.
1. Mc and Party, even npc can walk in wall and tree.
2. Dark world map.
3. Bar maid doesn't know the easy quest.
For both, we're aware that the Android version has problems. We're working on it by doing tests on various emulated devices and we count on giving out a stable Android version within days. We're very sorry for the inconvenience :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vrung and kcoope89

White195

Dec 18, 2017
Love the concept, seems in the ame genrer of struggle with sins and "Peasant Quest, which i really hope more games follow.. fantasy adventure games.

But after i did get the 2 companions, and did the first floor boss am completely stuck.

defeating the 2nd boss just results in "Nothing" happening.
I did get a event up in that town the lady had a boyfriend in, delivered the letter back...

but now what, i see in the preview there are more events i've missed... any hints?

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
Love the concept, seems in the ame genrer of struggle with sins and "Peasant Quest, which i really hope more games follow.. fantasy adventure games.

But after i did get the 2 companions, and did the first floor boss am completely stuck.

defeating the 2nd boss just results in "Nothing" happening.
I did get a event up in that town the lady had a boyfriend in, delivered the letter back...

but now what, i see in the preview there are more events i've missed... any hints?
Did you find the source of the plague in Cawic?
If not, take a look in the Adventurer's Guild in Cawic ;)

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
I Get the solution, you must ask the barmaid in night.
That's a nice workaround! But it doesn't work as it should...
So we fixed things these days and this evening (CET) we'll be updating download links with the fixes.
You'll all have a more stable version as promised!
Catch up later!

Reactions: Rot Jay and Vrung

Rot Jay

Mar 26, 2022
That's a nice workaround! But it doesn't work as it should...
So we fixed things these days and this evening (CET) we'll be updating download links with the fixes.
You'll all have a more stable version as promised!
Catch up later!
Thanks Capt.
But sorry if I ask something, is there a way to make MC pass the time , cause barmaid won't give the key except in night time.

Reactions: Black Hood Games

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Decades ago, Dungeons began to appear in the world.

Dear god korean manhwas are leaking in the AVNs too

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
Hi everybody!
As promised, we uploaded the patched versions of Win and Android 1.01 in the links on the main post.
We're aware that the "Quest going black" bug is not resolved, actually it takes more effort than we thought. That'll be fixed in the next release I hope.
Let us know how it works!

Last edited:

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
how do you get exp? (if it possible)
To level up in the current version you don't have to grind monsters but you must kill "important" bosses.
Those are:
- The Goblin Captain of the Hard quest in Thalvefell
- The Minotaur on the 5th floor of the Dungeon in Thalvefell
You can reach up to level 3 right now

Reactions: Psykoman1978

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
To level up in the current version you don't have to grind monsters but you must kill "important" bosses.
Those are:
- The Goblin Captain of the Hard quest in Thalvefell
- The Minotaur on the 5th floor of the Dungeon in Thalvefell
You can reach up to level 3 right now
alright thanks
i was going to the fifth floor but the blue guy said reach lvl 2 first and kill the goblin now i´m northeast of the city in the cave

Reactions: Black Hood Games

HrostFall

May 11, 2021
Did you update the bug for the easy quest? Seems like you didn't as even when it's night the barmaid says that she has no idea what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Black Hood Games

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2022
Did you update the bug for the easy quest? Seems like you didn't as even when it's night the barmaid says that she has no idea what I'm talking about.
Hi, the quest is fixed. If you had an old save game our suggestion is to skip to the next day, exit the map so the game can reload the variables, and then pick up the quest.
The time of the day doesn't impact on the quest, but due to the fact the quest is repeatable every day the game resets the quest. So if a day is passed from when you picked up the quest you need to take it again at the guild and complete it the same day.
We're aware that this is a little brainiac and we're working on something smoother for future versions

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes