3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
I don't know. The new versions is available only for patrons. Maybe the author have some way to cancel the subscription of the members if he know that publish the new version in other pages or they have some problem with it.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody see the news? Doll House gonna become open world!!! But we still dont receive last update(((

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah I just looked and its not there now. It said "Updated to chapter 5" on the post. Must have been wrong or something and got changed/taken down. My bad

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Hey guys consider becoming a patreon i really think his style is unique.
Welcome for the link.
OMG! Thank you! Finally we can play new update!
Author say he wants to make this game open waorld thats mean we gonna have more actions with girls and with old ones from first chapters.I hope when new version come you an share it with us again.

Reactions: lucas12

lucas12

Feb 12, 2018
OMG! Thank you! Finally we can play new update!
Author say he wants to make this game open waorld thats mean we gonna have more actions with girls and with old ones from first chapters.I hope when new version come you an share it with us again.
Hey bro no problem! you should thanks for his amazing skills. Anyway i don't know if i'll share further updates, it was a once time thing, he puts a lot of effort into it, it wouldn't be right.
Now talking about the game. he wants to make it more of an rpg than a visual novel. The news excites and scares me at the same time. Hope the game won't be too grindy and without errors.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hey bro no problem! you should thanks for his amazing skills. Anyway i don't know if i'll share further updates, it was a once time thing, he puts a lot of effort into it, it wouldn't be right.
Now talking about the game. he wants to make it more of an rpg than a visual novel. The news excites and scares me at the same time. Hope the game won't be too grindy and without errors.
You share with us this update but its already new version of game is out!:)

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm... Serious... I have strange feling about this Game...
For 1 loking game short, but have very f***ing good art...
For 2 loking game have very strange story, conception and gameplay...

P.S. Why every new episode it new game? O_O

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Welp I'm out, rpg are often to mich hassle to get the fapping.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes