3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Jackaljax

Jul 13, 2020
Went through 3 or so sets of quests in like 2 hours. So far the sex is all watching someone else. 4-5 sex scenes in and it's all other guys getting girls. Does the MC get any or is this NTR?

Edit: Scratch that, I almost forgot the one scene near the start.

Last edited:

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Went through 3 or so sets of quests in like 2 hours. So far the sex is all watching someone else. 4-5 sex scenes in and it's all other guys getting girls. Does the MC get any or is this NTR?
The company's headquarters has a "Dollhouse" where the Protagonist can get his whistle wet. Later, he has his own sexytimes thanks to Time Stop and with the stolen Mind Control device.

The creator has announced that he didn't continue this game since all the bugs make it too hard to code. So he ended this game and started on a sequel, so the code problems aren't making his like hell.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, i tough that this game was going to be good, and the mc could save everyone, but no, they get raped a lot, and the mc don't care, for example at warehouse, he could save both of the girls but don't give a fuck for them and the worst is some of them is people that he know...

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Man, i tough that this game was going to be good, and the mc could save everyone, but no, they get raped a lot, and the mc don't care, for example at warehouse, he could save both of the girls but don't give a fuck for them and the worst is some of them is people that he know...
And for some people, that's the appeal. Dude is a practical little shit. He's only in it for the power and wealth, and he only has a few people he really cares about. The rest he just uses.

And if he does know them, so what? He's not close to them at all. I did say Protagonist centered morality here. If you want to be a White Knight, you're playing the wrong game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And for some people, that's the appeal. Dude is a practical little shit. He's only in it for the power and wealth, and he only has a few people he really cares about. The rest he just uses.

And if he does know them, so what? He's not close to them at all. I did say Protagonist centered morality here. If you want to be a White Knight, you're playing the wrong game.
I agree that that please some people, but in any place say that we play as a piece of shit, if i'm not wrong the overview is

"<The Dollhouse Districts> is a game that tells the story of Lucas after he acquires the power of time,
and the trials he goes through."

Not that we see girls being raped and don't give a shit, if there was info about that at the overview (even the genre don't say that) i could give a hard pass on this game. You can only see how shit as a person the mc is after the raid on the ESMC, i don't know how he could care about vivian...I hope in the next game we could have options to as as a shit person or someone that care about someone else than himself.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Dollhouse Districts Final.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.01.2023 (new off. version)

Last edited:

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
i have the same problem as "vlew" no idea where to find kensley. If i try to enter Leos hotel the MC just talks about the size of the building and that he does not need a hotel room... !? - and i cant enter the esmc headquarter too since i already bought that charger... so i guess this quest is not completable...?

diegonow

Dec 19, 2017
Bug in all Outset City

all the doors of the city lead to this door in the photo and it does not let you go forward

1673028815701.png

1673028876634.png

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
I mean, roboticization is a classic form of mind control. "Noooo, don't turn me into a robot, I'm a human being!" *BZZZZZZT* "UNIT-001 IS OPERATOINAL. PLEASE INPUT COMMANDS."

But for someone who's already an android, it's still possible if she's sentient, and I wish more games/stories would go down that route. You've got an android who can think and feel for herself, but she's still an android, and maybe the protagonist has found her encryption key or something and is able to mess with her programming. It's mind control in every way that matters.

Or if they're supposed to look like they're made of plastic, like a sex doll. From the screenshots, it looks like the male character isn't as reflective as the girls, so it may be intentional.
To each their own, but imo robotification (or any other transformation, for that matter) isn't really mind control. And the latter bit about changing programming parameters sounds closer to brainwashing than mind control.

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
The description made it sound like this is a time stop game.
The tag say it is a mind control game.
The title and and characters show the girls are androids. That perhaps we make girls into dolls.
View attachment 2289138

I have never seen such a short description about a fetish being so poorly explained.
I followed this project on pixiv for a while, basically theres some mild time stop but most of it is this shitty android fetish thing. your main character gets cucked by a corporation and instead of using his crazy time stopping powers against them he decides to become both a cuck and a wagie for them.
and yeah you dont get a choice either, you are forced to turn girls into robots instead of like, just using your time stop powers on them.
very stupid concept and pretty mid game overall

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes