Ren'Py The Dollsville Upgrade [v7.0.1] [hiddenpaulsmith]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Micio124

Sep 9, 2017
The problem with projects with stolen art is that they usually don't have consistency between scenes , in one scene you see a character with a certain art style .. in another scene you see the same character (at least in name) but from a different artist and if you are lucky it's actually the same base character instead of just someone that looks like it. I'm not saying this is the case for this specific game ( didn't try it) but it's the reason ppl are turned away from games with stolen art, don't think it's for the morality. (and most project with stolen arts end up abandoned )

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Can't speak for anyone else but personally I'm not complaining, just noting that it's a low effort project, so I wouldn't expect much from it now or in the future.
That's how I read your comment as well, no point getting involved in this game as it won't get to completion and is limited in the direction it can go because the dev can't make his own art. Also, it's a bit jarring to my masturbation to have clearly different artists working on my nut.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Damn it brings back memories, i cant play my laptop is shit as hell can even barely to play damn i hope this game will add and android port in the future.

SCW1

Nov 18, 2019
Anyone know who the artist is for the 7th picture (of the 3 girls in kimonos)?

chrisman11335

Feb 7, 2018
after saving a bunch of times through my progression i have reached a point where i can no longer save at all without it throwing an error

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes