Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
TheDoppelganger_041 Cheat Mod

To install the Mod, go to the Doppelganger Root Folder, then choose TheDoppelganger_041_WINDOWS_Data\Managed
Rename your Assembly-CSharp.dll to Assembly-CSharp.bak (That way if the Mod breaks your game you can just rename it back and continue)

Extract my Mod to the \TheDoppelganger_041_WINDOWS_Data\Managed folder and start a new game.
Easiest way to extract just open the rar file and drag the file into the TheDoppelganger_041_WINDOWS_Data\Managed folder where you just renamed the original file.

This Mod gives you $69,000, sets all stats to 100 and Nichole to 50 so that you can begin helping her with her workouts.
Thanks

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
yesss thank you i got it finally. other question do.
it seams like a managed to start losing my trust skills. why is that happening and how do i get them up again?
thanks a lot!!
You lose trust when you get caught. I'm not quite sure what builds it back up, but impressing Lamont definitely helps.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
guys pls trust me: THIS GAME IS NOT WORTH PLAYING WITHOUT CHEATS

the grind takes FOREVER.

another Thing that could turn People off, Spoilers: Story is about how you want to fuck a married women, you are her Bodyguard. you will see her fuck her husband and flirt (maybe even more than only flirt) with another guy (the 2. Bodyguard). so it has those cuck/ntr vibes. there is another Girl in the game who will become your gf, and AFAIK she askes you to watch while she fuckes another guy, while she is your gf. yeah optional i think, but there is still cuck in the game. just heads up for People who dont like that style. i normally dont like it, but you dont really get attached to the characters in this game, so it didnt bother me that much.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

the grind takes FOREVER.

another Thing that could turn People off, Spoilers: Story is about how you want to fuck a married women, you are her Bodyguard. you will see her fuck her husband and flirt (maybe even more than only flirt) with another guy (the 2. Bodyguard). so it has those cuck/ntr vibes. there is another Girl in the game who will become your gf, and AFAIK she askes you to watch while she fuckes another guy, while she is your gf. yeah optional i think, but there is still cuck in the game. just heads up for People who dont like that style. i normally dont like it, but you dont really get attached to the characters in this game, so it didnt bother me that much.
Honestly I don't play this shit for the story play for the fap people get 500% ass ravaged when it comes to NTR I don't fuckin care some of the best spank material out there is fuckin NTR as long as I can get my rocks off I DONT CARE and neither does a vast majority of people

U

User_10739

the grind takes FOREVER.

Watching her getting it on with her husband is not cucking, if you forced him to watch you with his wife that is (but on him), gf did the nasty with you and brought another girl to spice it up and hoped that you would do the same, still not cucking, a 3some is not cucking it is swinging or sharing. You get the option to say no to her and I did. The only possible was that you could view cucking is having to watch Nichole's bf the stripper perform for other guys, but really that isn't cucking either, it is her job and there is no touching. Nor do you see it happen in the game.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Honestly I don't play this shit for the story play for the fap people get 500% ass ravaged when it comes to NTR I don't fuckin care some of the best spank material out there is fuckin NTR as long as I can get my rocks off I DONT CARE and neither does a vast majority of people
i gave a heads-up that in this game, the girl the MC wants to fuck gets fucked by another guy, since some people (me included) dont like that stuff in their game....dude thats not hard to understand??? its that simple, im not here to talk about what is cuck or ntr and what isnt. call it what you want. some People just dont like when in games Girls fuck other characters other than the mc. and judging by the backlash DoD got for having that one Scene in chapter 1, im pretty sure "vast majority of People" dont really like that shit in their games. same for Big brother.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
i gave a heads-up that in this game, the girl the MC wants to fuck gets fucked by another guy, since some people (me included) dont like that stuff in their game....dude thats not hard to understand??? its that simple, im not here to talk about what is cuck or ntr and what isnt. call it what you want. some People just dont like when in games Girls fuck other characters other than the mc. and judging by the backlash DoD got for having that one Scene in chapter 1, im pretty sure "vast majority of People" dont really like that shit in their games. same for Big brother.
all right all right. the BACKLASH as you call it seems so only because a lot of ppl complain not because a vast majority did, unless you got numbers for show, statistics graph whatever. i will thank you for the heads up but the tone you used for it was clearly aggressive towards the theme. there are more neutral ways to mention them just bear that in mind.
and don't throw everyone in the same bucket, to each their own, not that i do fancy love interest getting it on with others.

Cro

May 10, 2017
never crossed my mind that this game might be considered ntr or cuck... I mean, as someone else said, you don't really get attached or care about any girls. Denise, your GF, get's fucked by the black guy ? Hurray, who cares, you see her like never, she's your "GF" in name only and considering how you got her and what's in her head, she wasn't someone who you'd bring home to meet the family.
So...can't talk about ntr or cuck in this game, just enjoy the sex scenes, that's all there is. This can't compare to DmD, Big Brother, etc, it's a completely different situation.

lunamm

May 31, 2017
This game has NO ntr.. Seeing a wife fucking her husband is no ntr..Having a 3some is no ntr.. Actually almost NONE of the patreon games ive played have any ntr.
Superpowered doesnt have ntr.. After you corrupt the girls while the mc has lots of fuckbuddies the girls also have lots themselves. The same for labrats or other games of this kind. None of those girls are the wife or the gf of the protagonist.
BigBrother DOESNT have any ntr.. Erik fucks his girlfriend and wants to fuck her daughters, none of them are going out with Max.
I think most ppl have misunderstood what ntr is and they should check those japanese games to figure it out. Ntr sucks but none of these games have any. Btw when your neighbour fucks her husband you feel cucked?
Sorry for my english

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Simply read the synopsis. MC doesn't look for a relationship, he wants a gem. So, any discussion of ntr or cuck or girls fucked by other is meaningless and in vain.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
How do you get the 3some? I finished the tournament but it's been a week and no call from Denissa? need to be in a certain room at a certain hour?

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've a question. I'm on a new game I started with 0.41 and the mod. According to the walkthrough I should be able to follow Ervin on Tue or Thu afternoon. However, I never had this option. At the moment we are enemies, yet I'm not sure this will inhibit the option to follow him.
Any suggestions?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I've a question. I'm on a new game I started with 0.41 and the mod. According to the walkthrough I should be able to follow Ervin on Tue or Thu afternoon. However, I never had this option. At the moment we are enemies, yet I'm not sure this will inhibit the option to follow him.
Any suggestions?
2am not afternoon

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you go to the Gym or the fighting pits ?

Sleepinggiant

Jun 26, 2017
at night the other body guard will go i think its around 2am but not sure what days, you will give the gym after ur frist time at pits