Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

Moha Med

Jul 13, 2017
dex: 1. use the search bar below beside the windows button, type in "regedit"

2. click and expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER

3. click on CIpugames, expand, click on doppelganger

4. find where save1 and money is, and right click, click modify. change values to decimal and type in the amount you want.

5. close, open game, enjoy.
Thanks Man Because of you i modded every thing in the game

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Alright I am gonna come back to posting on this took a break to avoid confrontation as I was getting a tad heated so I have pretty much done everything in this game thus far and I have to say it's fun and kinda fresh as far as mechanics go for fighting ect. I am really digging this.

Reactions: if95

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
When is Monique supposed to show up?

I just always get the same phone conversation between the wife and her, but nothing comes from it.
Am I missing something, is there a specific date, anything i have to do for her to show up?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017

I just always get the same phone conversation between the wife and her, but nothing comes from it.
Am I missing something, is there a specific date, anything i have to do for her to show up?
takes few days .1 week i think

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017

takes few days .1 week i think
I'm more than 2 weeks in but still no sign of Monique... I reckon there must be a trigger I've missed somewhere. Back to the drawing board then!!

Reactions: botc76

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm more than 2 weeks in but still no sign of Monique... I reckon there must be a trigger I've missed somewhere. Back to the drawing board then!!
It takes quite a while, her quest was the last one to complete for me. It was a few weeks pretty much after everything was done that I finally got a "her husband hit her, she's going to stay with us." Then it took another week or two for her to show up after that.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It takes quite a while, her quest was the last one to complete for me. It was a few weeks pretty much after everything was done that I finally got a "her husband hit her, she's going to stay with us." Then it took another week or two for her to show up after that.
So, for some she appears after a few days and others play a few weeks before she appears. I haven't managed making her appear at all...
Seems like there is some form of trigger you can miss.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
0.5.jpg

Progress report 0.5

Hey guys,
Sorry for the long pause we had on the patreon page, but we were quite busy with the new version that is yet to come.

The renders are almost done, and we can finally say what will come in the future version.

The most important thing that is going to happen in 0.5 is the fact that Jacquie is coming home.
Let me introduce her to you a little bit. She's the daughter of Lamont from previous marriage and she's known to be the innocent virgin girl who will share the room with Monique. She's still in high school, senior year, and she's a little bit embarrassed by the fact that she's still a virgin, but Monique wants to help her change that. Her dream is to be a famous singer and guitar player.

Beside Jacquie and lot of interesting moments between Rocky, Monique and Jacquie there are some more interesting events.

• Samantha will call, to let you know that the tournament starts and you can start going to train your aim or on Saturday to participate into the Shooting. After you won the tournament you'll have a date with Samantha which could lead to something interesting.
  • New events at Monique's work place, let's call it double dance.
  • Lamont will close a new contract with a company from France, which means that he'll have to spends one night/week at the office, leaving you with three beautiful ladies.
  • One of Monique's clients is a photographer and will invite her to his studio, and because the shooting is going to happen on Saturday, she'll ask you to drive her there, but that's not all. Jacquie will also come with you. There will be some interesting scenes, but we don't want to spoil the fun
  • Progress with Jasmine only if you fucked her, while she was a thief
  • Denissa will also call you because she made you a promise that she intend to keep, but only if you shared her with Ervin.
There are some other interesting scenes, but we'll let you discover those by yourselves.

Best regards,
Team CipciuGames

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
View attachment 16426

Progress report 0.5

Hey guys,
Sorry for the long pause we had on the patreon page, but we were quite busy with the new version that is yet to come.

The renders are almost done, and we can finally say what will come in the future version.

The most important thing that is going to happen in 0.5 is the fact that Jacquie is coming home.
Let me introduce her to you a little bit. She's the daughter of Lamont from previous marriage and she's known to be the innocent virgin girl who will share the room with Monique. She's still in high school, senior year, and she's a little bit embarrassed by the fact that she's still a virgin, but Monique wants to help her change that. Her dream is to be a famous singer and guitar player.

Beside Jacquie and lot of interesting moments between Rocky, Monique and Jacquie there are some more interesting events.

• Samantha will call, to let you know that the tournament starts and you can start going to train your aim or on Saturday to participate into the Shooting. After you won the tournament you'll have a date with Samantha which could lead to something interesting.
  • Lamont will close a new contract with a company from France, which means that he'll have to spends one night/week at the office, leaving you with three beautiful ladies.
  • One of Monique's clients is a photographer and will invite her to his studio, and because the shooting is going to happen on Saturday, she'll ask you to drive her there, but that's not all. Jacquie will also come with you. There will be some interesting scenes, but we don't want to spoil the fun
  • Denissa will also call you because she made you a promise that she intend to keep, but only if you shared her with Ervin.
There are some other interesting scenes, but we'll let you discover those by yourselves.

Best regards,
Team CipciuGames
Thank you for this.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
View attachment 16426

Progress report 0.5

Hey guys,

Best regards,
Team CipciuGames
Noice keep doing the hentai gods work man

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
View attachment 16426

Progress report 0.5

Hey guys,

Best regards,
Team CipciuGames
It seems that Jasmine was a thief after all :D

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
mrp05ZvB3i5t5n8RNCZNXHFpyjbgfZpah7ZUYtyYFdILUjTFHK1xGGf-zQNZpvvL.jpg
Bad News :(
Sep 5 at 9:23am
Hey guys,

Maybe some of you know about this, but I think it time to make it public to everybody. A few days ago the machine we were using to create the game broke and we struggled to fix it but no success, so we sent it to a company that is repairing computers.

Yesterday they called us and told us that some of the components in that laptop burned including the drive. We asked about the data and they told us that there is no way they can save the data and because we didn’t had a backup or using a cloud system for the game, we lost everything, except for the renders, because we still have a copy of the renders before photoshop state on the computer that is doing the renders, but without the source code it’s almost useless. We will send the drive to somebody else to see if they can do anything with that, but we cannot promise you anything.

That being said, I’m not sure if we can continue with this project, but we’ll keep you posted.

We understand if you’re going to remove your pledge, I’d do the same if I were in your place, however please keep following our patreon page.

Best regards,
Team CipciuGames

Reactions: if95

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh no! This was quite a good start, sad to hear this news. Can't overstate the importance of backups, especially on an ongoing project like this that have different folks working on it; in particular since it's source code, that is trivial to setup with git or svn so it's backed-up and easily shareable among the people working on the project. Lessons learned and I hope they maybe get it figured out.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean I feel like that has GOTTA be just a scam excuse to flee with money they've made solely becasue I can't imagine someone being so fucking incredibly stupid not to actually backup their shit somewhere if they are making a project.

Like not even on a cloud server seriously, no one can be that stupid.

Patreons done got fleeced.

Reactions: adaxnaw and if95

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I mean I feel like that has GOTTA be just a scam excuse to flee with money they've made solely becasue I can't imagine someone being so fucking incredibly stupid not to actually backup their shit somewhere if they are making a project.

Like not even on a cloud server seriously, no one can be that stupid.

Patreons done got fleeced.
It's a possibility, however I am prone to give the benefit of the doubt and assume very poor decision making to not have source properly backed up vs malicious intent until proven otherwise. If they are really serious and genuine, they could invest in a decent C# decompiler/reflector and likely get most if not all of the source back from their existing assemblies/DLLs (assuming they weren't obfuscating, given that they aren't apparently even using source control it seems unlikely they would use obfuscation).