Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This isn't an airport here. You don't need to announce your departure. Is there even a game which do you like? All I see from you is nagging.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Wait the path option for Hailie depends on what cofee you get for Svarin?
If I give Svarin the same as Sasha hailie path is locked, if I give her a strong one hailie path opens.

But that makes no sens at all ^^'

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Wait the path option for Hailie depends on what cofee you get for Svarin?
If I give Svarin the same as Sasha hailie path is locked, if I give her a strong one hailie path opens.

But that makes no sens at all ^^'
If you flirt with her or not. The coffee choice is for Svarin ;)

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
If you flirt with her or not. The coffee choice is for Svarin ;)
In the phone no mater if you flirt or not she is shown as path open only if you took the strong cofee (can't talk about her with Lin either, I would now I restarted the game to get the trouple with Svarin and Sasha and realised Hailie's path was closed because of the cofee choice ^^).
But I guess that's not intended that way, seeing your answer X)

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
In the phone no mater if you flirt or not she is shown as path open only if you took the strong cofee (can't talk about her with Lin either, I would now I restarted the game to get the trouple with Svarin and Sasha and realised Hailie's path was closed because of the cofee choice ^^).
But I guess that's not intended that way, seeing your answer X)
Hailie is always open. Unless you confront her and she hits you. She will be open. Ep 1 should explain why.

May 19, 2024
Is there a walkthrough? Game looks awesome but from reading the thread there is no way I would want to play a dozen routes and have multiple save paths.
Or is it pretty straight forward ?

Last edited:

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Is there a walkthrough? Game looks awesome but from reading the thread there is no way I would want to play a dozen routes and have multiple save paths.
Or is it pretty straight forward ?
It's straight forward unless you are trying to achieve everything and find all the hidden spots. There is a walkthrough on my Patreon for it :)

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes