• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How many non-corrupted Pixies can u find currently in the game? I have found 3
You have my lone one beat, my friend! Hahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I finally found one on accident last night! SMH... Pretty well hidden amongst all the tempting distractions. My eyes are always drawn to the hot ladies in the foreground! Still don't know exactly how I found it but it was during my date with Hailie... I think you mentioned getting that one already so apologies for my lack of assistance...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Thanks, man, that's enough for me to jump out and ignore this game. Mind control used on MC, forced scenes/LIs and false choices are the worst narrative elements ever, even taken individually. IMHO. I don't even want to talk about MMF... :sick:
ah, thanks for warning me XD I hate when MC is the one to get mind controlled/we arent the ones to use it on the woman

Wolfman112062

Apr 4, 2021
Having played this newest version, the changes made to the original version I played way back are both good and bad. It's a mixed bag. I like some of the updated outfits, animations, and some of the altered scenes, but quite a bit of the dialogue is a bit of a miss for me. But I might be biased because of my former connection to this game. I still wish Lancastle the best and I hope this game continues to improve, but there's a lot of missed potential here in my humble opinion.

Reactions: Lancastle

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Awesome VN, love the story, the girls are cute, but one thing missing is an ingame walkthrough with all possible paths. But i'm sure interrested in more content, but I wonder why there was 6,5 gb download and game was like feeling only 1 gb of gameplay. Either way keep up the good work and looking forward to next update.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn the more I see Sasha I get more addicted to her I can't wait to see her having fun with everyone!

Reactions: ducktavious

techguy00

May 3, 2021
Playing the game version 1.1 for the first time. I'm stuck at the movie premier. I get the option to talk to 4 groups, no matter who I choose it ends with an infinite loop on this line:

MC (Thinking)
Hmm. I'd rather not disturb Fate's personal troubles.

Anyone know a way around this?

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Playing the game version 1.1 for the first time. I'm stuck at the movie premier. I get the option to talk to 4 groups, no matter who I choose it ends with an infinite loop on this line:

MC (Thinking)
Hmm. I'd rather not disturb Fate's personal troubles.

Anyone know a way around this?
That should have been resolved. What is your current path status? Sasha, Svarin, Hailie, Lin, Mindy, Cassandra, or none?

Start with Mindy and Cass should bypass it.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes