fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Aside from the endless exposition at the beginning, the game is very enjoyable and the writing is quite good, every character seems to have some mild drama to resolve, which adds some depth. There's quite a bit to do right now, great first release!

Found a small bug: If you shower at Keiko's house at 7AM on weekends, you get stuck in the bathroom and need to reload.

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Aside from the endless exposition at the beginning, the game is very enjoyable and the writing is quite good, every character seems to have some mild drama to resolve, which adds some depth. There's quite a bit to do right now, great first release!

Found a small bug: If you shower at Keiko's house at 7AM on weekends, you get stuck in the bathroom and need to reload.
I'll have a look at why that happens. Thanks!

Reactions: fsap1

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

If you get stuck again, just go to the console and type in jump lblplayerbed and that'll get you back to safety. I think I've figured out the problem, but I'll need to test if it affects any other locations.

Reactions: fsap1

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
it seems sometimes the game gets stuck and the travel entirely dissapear saying that i need to be clean lol and im clean...... i think the bug is that somehow the game stops Reading the stats or something and prompt this error

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
it seems sometimes the game gets stuck and the travel entirely dissapear saying that i need to be clean lol and im clean...... i think the bug is that somehow the game stops Reading the stats or something and prompt this error
I think I've pinned that one down. Just open the console and type in jump lblplayerbed to return to safety for now.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
just played it and gotta say was really good. Faye's situation sucks but definitely my favorite character atm. took me a while before i figured out who dev was -.- anyways hope to see more and good luck

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
This game probably has the best first release I've seen in a long time, maybe ever. I really enjoyed it and am anxiously anticipating the next release.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
@envixer there is a weird loop with Keiko's shower. if you shower at her place in the morning it loops that she's in there.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes