• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really not bad so far, good girls story is quite good so far, enough options for most kinks and the grinding is not that bad :D

Looking forward to next update.

Reactions: xcribr

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
Is it just me, or there is no sound in the game? even though both audio settings are maxed for me

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Is it just me, or there is no sound in the game? even though both audio settings are maxed for me
Not just you. There's no sound. I'm looking for the right music and effects, but they're not a priority right now.

Reactions: orzys

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well, the story was surprisingly forward. The clicking was tolerable until some characters ran out of story, with the exception of weekends - those just sucked. The fact that some characters like Riya and Faye were more strictly timed slowed them down a bit, too. The game seemed to have nothing really to do with the dream aspect, it's more of a dating sim. Leveling up friendships seemed pointless, but I did it anyway because it's better than clicking "wait 1 hour".

I found a few bugs: Resetting Sophie's dreams lets you play the first and the last dream again, but not the ones inbetween, so you lose points with her. Showering at Faye?'s while she's getting in also kicks you out... into the shower. Finally, one of the events shows up unexpectedly wherever you are, not where the lady is.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Well, the story was surprisingly forward. The clicking was tolerable until some characters ran out of story, with the exception of weekends - those just sucked. The fact that some characters like Riya and Faye were more strictly timed slowed them down a bit, too. The game seemed to have nothing really to do with the dream aspect, it's more of a dating sim. Leveling up friendships seemed pointless, but I did it anyway because it's better than clicking "wait 1 hour".

I found a few bugs: Resetting Sophie's dreams lets you play the first and the last dream again, but not the ones inbetween, so you lose points with her. Showering at Faye?'s while she's getting in also kicks you out... into the shower. Finally, one of the events shows up unexpectedly wherever you are, not where the lady is.
Thanks for that.

The event that shows up unexpectedly is by design, but the next version will have fixes for the other two issues.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really enjoyed it.

Need more.

I love games with a bit of weirdness to them, it's great.

PS ... it's like a Final Fantasy game, it even has Magitek .... sorry technomagical .... marvel at that Square Enix lawsuit dodge.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You aRE Will Smith - the hunk from I \AM Legend!
You Are Eli / Denzel the hunk for all raceS!
You are Morgan Freeman / God in Evan and Bruce all Mighty!
You are Obama! - double Senator / Double President of the U S oF A!!!

P.S. aND do not get me started on the PERFECT UNIVERSAL SOLDIER -> mICHAEL JAY WHITE - THAT IS A ROLE MODEL FOR YOU!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
love the message "your save has been updated successfully"..thanks for knowing what you are doing @envixer there are some devs that could take a lesson from you :p my save was MC about to sleep...so..i sleep..and WHATS THIS!!! a new dream with centauress :O Rob thinks to himself..experience a new kink?..go with the flow?...do i wish to boink a shequine? hehe...maybe? if @Avaron1974 boinks the Shequine than so shall i!!! because i trust her..HAHAHAAA..famous last words.
EDIT: oh wait..i go into the dream as a Shequine also...welll geeez :/
EDIT2: futa Shequine?..hehehehe..i'm becoming corrupted :p

Reactions: xcribr and Moria
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes