Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shequine scene was fun. Haven't seen much stuff done with Centaurs here except the almost sex scene in Coceter.

Reactions: xcribr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..i reached the "no more hints" portion of this program for all the characters...and now..wait :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dammit, even the android is quite cute, how am I supposed to pick favourites when I like them all?

Except the ex.

Not because she dumped the MC she's just the least interesting out of the group. Plain human compared to centuries old elves, fallen angels, aliens, androids and Shequins (nice word @ThunderRob i'll be stealing this).

I'm only giving the MC a pass because he got dreamwriting abilities.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dammit, even the android is quite cute, how am I supposed to pick favourites when I like them all?

Except the ex.

Not because she dumped the MC she's just the least interesting out of the group. Plain human compared to centuries old elves, fallen angels, aliens, androids and Shequins (nice word @ThunderRob i'll be stealing this).

I'm only giving the MC a pass because he got dreamwriting abilities.
Shequine really needs it's "e" at the end or it suddenly become just something to bedazzle yer hoohaa with Shequine=Equine Shequins=Sequins and a sparkly whuzzitz

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
i speak for myself and avaron when i ask that we customize our character-race included. as a white guy-i feel very awkward playing as a black guy in sex games.
Dont worry about just remember that 90% of the games on this site you play as a white dude

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I'm lost when it comes to the trans/futa in the game. I don't see it. Has it been implemented?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'd love to be able to give players a customizable MC, but that would have meant rendering every scene multiple times, and I really don't have the time or the equipment to make that feasible. :(
no badgering intended-how about just a small selection of hair styles and color and eye color-and the ability to remove the tats? i'm thinking 2 hair styles-long and short. a white skin color option. green and blue eye colors. a black hair option.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'd love to be able to give players a customizable MC, but that would have meant rendering every scene multiple times, and I really don't have the time or the equipment to make that feasible. :(
im prolly the only person who thinks MC could pass as dominican lol

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Shequine scene was fun. Haven't seen much stuff done with Centaurs here except the almost sex scene in Coceter.
It was pretty tricky. The Shequines aren't really that flexible, so it took a lot of tweaking...

I'm glad you enjoyed!

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I stuck on the hint of Inalia: "Increase your dreamskill". But this value does not grow above 3.
Please tell me the end of the version or do you need to find a special event?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I stuck on the hint of Inalia: "Increase your dreamskill". But this value does not grow above 3.
Please tell me the end of the version or do you need to find a special event?
Drat. I forgot to change her hint at the end of her dream sequence.

Yes, the one set of dreams was all there was for her in this update.

Reactions: Hadgar
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes