Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Ok question here couse new in this game:

How can we get some more angel sweet pie rumble... or any other pie... i cant make them be availble at the dream or is that not in game yet.....???!!!

Good work so far by the way. gratz

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just a teaser, but I've just finished testing repeatable scenes.

In the next version (coming soon, probably within 2 weeks), you'll be able to replay sex scenes unlocked via affection and romantic events.

Also, please please leave something in the ... I need coffee! There will be a patreon type page at some point. I'm just waiting for a more adult content friendly platform to use.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
:rolleyes: hmmm...

honestly that sound like the ultimate insult against the dev LMAO...sorry for that :ROFLMAO:

i highly doubt someone would stole something from me anyway, its too risky, in all possible way to survive as human. :unsure:
Your Low Shady AF Dropping your info on the next Dev Product not cool at all Bud.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Torvis

May 16, 2018
Lol other "male" on this thread is so turned off by the black and asian protagonist. Does roleplaying a fictional character of another. race really break your immersion that you have to complain about it jeez.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
How do you meet Dillon, Nancy and Jesse?
They're not in the game yet, but they are planned characters. They won't be in the next update, but I'm planning for them to appear in the update after that.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Apologies for the delay, but the new update is up!

Sadly the time taken was due to life and not more content :(

There is a patreon page linked in the game, but I'm not ready to promote that yet. I just needed to get it up and running before they hiked their prices!

Enjoy!

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
i looked in the previous version.............they're all gone.
just to be certain, you looked in the /game/saves subfolder? unless you moved/deleted them i dont see how they could be gone

edit: anyway, here are my 0.02 saves,

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes