RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
I just came here to say that after all I've done i'm fucking mad at the (true)ending i spent so much time get. The fucking game fucking got me so hard that I was dumbfounded, and then it came and that happened and i am so mad right now I don't even have a rational point to make it's just that i'm really so mad
at the moment the sequal is not fully translated yet the person that translated the first one also is doing the sequal right now so just be patiente

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Run the game with Locale Emulator or change your system locale to Japanese.
It took me ages to find one to play this game.... THEN i finally re-read all the comments from first one to see if anyone actually said anything about a solution, then i noticed that this Gentleman did actually name one "Locale Emulator" and not "Location Emulator" and was so upset with myself because i thought i had to find a way to change my pcs location. But now FINALLY i wasnt being a total retard and can finally after months enjoy this game ! xD

Reactions: ponyguy

SomeGuy259

Dec 16, 2018
Would just like to thank the translator for translating this awesome game! Hopefully in the future when I learn Japanese, I'd be able to help translators like you :)

Anyway, I'm on my 2nd playthrough rn. I'm following the guide (since I basically used the fairy room..alot) to get to all H scenes. I'm confused how to get the 2nd scene for the dark elf and how to beat Farea. I know that not helping the pirate and getting to 50 HP will trigger the 2nd scene for the dark elf, but I saw a lot in the comments something about Cheat Engine? How do I do that? Also please tell me how to beat Farea .-. I was at like 30k hp and at least 4-5k atk and def last night at my first play through and got normal end. Did using the fairy room affect the end?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Not helping the pirate is not exactly needed, it just means you have a healing item that will help a lot to get to the needed hp. Just get to 50 or less and go inside and you'll get the scene.

To get the true end, you must win the fight. So, you'll need to be even more powerful than you already are. Using the fairy room doesn't matter.

SomeGuy259

Dec 16, 2018
Not helping the pirate is not exactly needed, it just means you have a healing item that will help a lot to get to the needed hp. Just get to 50 or less and go inside and you'll get the scene.

To get the true end, you must win the fight. So, you'll need to be even more powerful than you already are. Using the fairy room doesn't matter.

Yeah, I let the pirate die. Just gonna figure out how to get to 50HP now.

So what's the optimal HP, atk, and def stats to beat Farea? I seems like it's in the 10 thousands which will take quite a long time in the fairy room for coins

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Just kill yourself and then use the item. And the stats necessary aren't that high, since I could do it even without "cheating", just increase your stats using the deepest shop where you can do that a few times (three HP, two attack, 1 defense should be a good rate) and you'll soon get to the point where she'll die before you. When you lose it seems impossible, but each increase in stats has a major effect.

SomeGuy259

Dec 16, 2018
I see, I'll try that for Farea tomorrow.

But won't the healing item just recover 10HP? And for the 2nd H scene you need like 50hp? Or do I need to pick up small hearts THEN use the item?

SomeGuy259

Dec 16, 2018
if you cant beat the last boss, youre probably using too much strength up early so they are expensive af

Yeah that's what I did with my first run. So right now I'm just following the guide and getting to at least the same numbers the guide tells me to. But I think the guide doesn't cover the last boss and only follows the Normal End. What stats did you have to beat Farea?

SomeGuy259

Dec 16, 2018
worse comes to worse bust out cheat engine

I've been hearing that. What is that? Is that like a separate software?

btw the portal thing at B1F, the spikes don't go down. I followed the guide but it's still up and I forgot how to lower it. Any ideas?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
I've been hearing that. What is that? Is that like a separate software?

btw the portal thing at B1F, the spikes don't go down. I followed the guide but it's still up and I forgot how to lower it. Any ideas?
Yup that's a seperate software which you can use to edit parameters like item count, strength etc. Change whatever to whichever value, but you need to be patient with discovering variables for the desired parameter. Tutorial on how to use cheat engine is provided with software. It's quiet tricky so don't skip it.

SomeGuy259

Dec 16, 2018
Yup that's a seperate software which you can use to edit parameters like item count, strength etc. Change whatever to whichever value, but you need to be patient with discovering variables for the desired parameter. Tutorial on how to use cheat engine is provided with software. It's quiet tricky so don't skip it.

I can't find the tutorial for the cheat engine. Or is it this Config application? That's the only one that seems diff.

(I'm sorry for so many questions, it's my first time playing these games, usually I just read eroge VNs; thanks a bunch for the help)

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
I can't find the tutorial for the cheat engine. Or is it this Config application? That's the only one that seems diff.

(I'm sorry for so many questions, it's my first time playing these games, usually I just read eroge VNs; thanks a bunch for the help)
You can find tutorial in the installation folder of cheat engine. It should be named "Tutorial-x86_64.exe"

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes