RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Is it normal that the game anytime in sex scene crashed. have it by elf and now by the Zomby. that really sucks when you everytime need to load game again! -.-

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Think ill play this again since it has a official translation now. One of my favorite RPGM games.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Man look at the ass on #5 and 6 those thighs are THI... I mean... ewww who would ever jerk off to this stuff :whistle:
Venoil, if a bunch of men in blue uniform come to take you any time soon, go with them, you can trust them.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
i wonder how come they downgradet the furry lvl of the cat girl from a 2 to a 1.5 for the official translation

W65

May 31, 2018
i wonder how come they downgradet the furry lvl of the cat girl from a 2 to a 1.5 for the official translation
Is that what happened? The boxart for the JP version seems to be consistent with the EN version, although I seem to remember things being different a long time ago. I'll be disappointed if that's the case, assuming I ever get around to playing this one.

Didn't this one have a sequel or a prequel? I might be thinking of some other F2 catgirl who showed up in two other Japanese games.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
What do you mean? Also is the translation the same, better, or worse than the fan translated one?
From what I can tell they've changed the engine to MV, updated some of the sprites and the character art a bit and the translation quality seems to be the same, but it's not THE SAME translation. I just booted up the prologue for my original version and this to check.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Seems like the ol guide isn't quite compatible with the newer version, just got down to B7 and found 2 not mentioned yellow doors and a door with the guide says is blue, but is actually silver (for which we have no key). is there any updated guide for the official version?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Did the company that made both this game and its sequel ever patch the blonde elf girl with the big boobs named Calmetia into the sequel? I just remember the translator that translated this game and is now working on the sequel saying that she was strangely absent from the game, almost like the developers completely forgot about her. (Kinda like what happened with the devil named Ferris in Kichikuou Rance.)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Umm.... so the new RPG Maker version has worse art, a worse translation, worse UI, and no fast combat feature...
Is there any reason to play the new version instead of the old one? Is there new content or something?

Reactions: QuestionTime

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
lol i tried this official version what i recommend is stick to the fan translation way better quality then this shit also everyone knows Wolf Rpg is way better then RPg maker

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes